6

"You almost killed us!"
"But we're still alive!"
"That's not the point Tae! We could have been dead now! That's enough!"
"Aw."
"What?"
"You still call me Tae even though you're mad at me."
He pouts and I responded with a hopeless sigh.
"Are you two done now?"
Jimin massaged his temples and sighed.
"Well. I am.", I hissed.
Crossing my arms, I took a look at my to-do list.
"Next task is... Making Jin's make-up.", I said. "Who was Jin again?"
"Isn't that obvious? I mean I am the legendary worldwide handsome? Who else do you consider handsome here?", an indignantly voice behind us asked. All I saw was his wide chest after turning around to face him.
"I am Jin.", he said with a cute smile that made his cheeks puff up a bit.
"Hello, I'm the one that does your make-up for today.", I responded with a smile.
"Let's go then!"
I didn't take long for me to realize that Jin is a very kind man. Moreover he's extremely entertaining and charming.
It was fun talking to him.
"This blush would perfectly fit your style and if you add some red lipgloss you'd look super cute.", he recommended me.
I couldn't help but laugh.
"Thank you, Jin. We're done now."
He looked at him in the mirror. We actually he admired himself.
"Can I hire you for weekends?", he asked with a chuckle.
I laughed.
"I have to continue work now. Good luck for later."
He responded with a wink.
"Y/N?"
I almost screamed at Joe's sudden appearance.
"Yes?"
"Manager Bang-PD wants to have a talk with you."
My heart almost fell down and I stopped breathing for a moment.
"Is it... is it because I was late today?", I whispered in fear.
"I don't know, he just asked me to bring you to his office."
I gulped but didn't hesitate to follow Joe.
"What about the tasks I have to finish?", I asked.
"Don't worry about that. You still have colleagues who can do that while you're absent.", he explained.
Bang-PD's office was right in front of the styling room. Joe knocked twice before opening the door.
"Y/N's here, sir.", Joe said.
I slowly entered the room. But when I saw the manager, all my fear disappeared. He looked really nice. Almost like a father that always fools around with his children. And his little smile made his cheeks puff up a lot, just like Jin.
"Hello.", I said and bowed down.
"Hello."
Joe closed the door behind me, leaving the manager and me alone in his office.
"Please sit down, Y/N."
Quickly I said down in front of his desk. He leaned back, placing his hands on the desk.
"First of all, I want to welcome you here at BigHit entertainment. I am really happy to get some extra help, since 3 of our workers left our team last month."
I smiled and nodded as he was talking.
"Y/N, can you think of, why you are sitting here?", he suddenly asked.
Scrutinizing his face, I tried to find an answer in his expression but his face stayed blank. Only this little smile.
"U-uhm. No, sir. I'm sorry."
"Oh, you don't need to apologize. There's no need to be worried or something. Y/N I've seen your action yesterday on stage. And as a man who works in this music business for 20 years now I have to admit... I've never heard such an angelic voice. Not to forget the fact that it was your own song and you played the guitar by yourself. I have to say I am impressed."
His words touched me so much I could feel the heat in my face.
"Thank you so much, sir."
He chuckled.
"Y/N, I have a request for you."
I looked at him with excitement.
"Would you work for me. I mean... as a singer? A music producer. You shouldn't waste such a talent."
That was the moment when the time stood still.
My puls went faster, my lungs burned because of the lack of air.
"Do you mean that?", I asked with a shaky voice.
He just nodded.
"C-can I overthink that?"
He looked at me as if he didn't hear me.
"Y/N, we're talking about being famous here. Look, you're everywhere in the medias. ARMY's are in love with you, some are even requesting a collaboration. It's all over the world. It wouldn't take long and you'd be as famous as BTS is now.", he explained. My heart skipped a few beats.
"I know we're talking about something important here. But... it's a big change for my private life and freedom as well. I apologize but I really need at least one day to overthink this opportunity."
"Well then. I'll give you one day."
"Thank you."
You could see it in his face that my request made him worry. The fact that I think about it, makes a 50% chance that my answer will be no and a "no" sure is something a successful manager doesn't want to hear. I bowed at him and left his office.
Of course being famous, having fans and being rich sounds nice. But there's a lot more behind being famous. It's hard work, sleepless nights and freedom... this word isn't in a person's vocabulary that chose to be famous.
Through the whole day I kept thinking about Bang-PD offer.
Something inside of me kept yelling "Do it Y/N, or you'll regret it." but something else made me hesitate.
"Y/N? Y/N??!"
I came back to reality.
"C-could you stop pulling my hair so roughly?", Jimin asked in a whiny tone.
"Oh, I'm very sorry.", I quickly apologized.
So I started styling his soft hair more carefully.
"Mind if you tell me what's wrong?"
I looked at him through the mirror. He really seemed worried.
"It's just... uhm... Can- can I ask you something?"
"Sure. Go ahead."
"It's... it's about being famous. How does it feel like? Do you have these moments when... where you just want to give up?"
He looked at me confused but didn't hesitate to answer.
"Well sometimes. ButvI don't think it's because I am famous or something. Everyone has these kind of moments. And being famous sure feels nice. But actually I don't think about it that often. It feels normal to me. It's like going to work in a normal way. Just that you have so many people out there that support and love you and that feels amazing. It's the most beautiful thing to make people that happy with your work.", he explained.
I could see his eyes sparkle as he was talking about his work.
"I mean how did you feel when you were on stage yesterday?", he asked.
I haven't thought about that yet.
"To be honest... I felt awesome. I didn't really want to leave the stage."
Something in my heart started blooming.
"Now imagine feeling like that everyday. Of course there are the hard days but in the end, your hard work gives people happiness. And that makes you happy, right?"
I nodded.
"Thank you Jimin."
After finishing his hair, I searched for Jungkook to tell him about all this.
He was in the styling room where he had to try on a new outfit.
"Hey Jungko-oh my god."
I should have knocked before entering the room because I walked in to him changing. I stared at his well built body.
He immediately started blushing.
"Mind if you stop staring?"
"R-right. I... I am sorry.", I said and left.
But the picture of his muscles wouldn't leave. Everytime I thought about it, I blushed.
"I'm done now. What was it that you wanted to tell me?", Jungkook asked as he walked out of the room as if nothing had happened.
"I-i... it's just... I... er..."
I couldn't even look at him.
"Do I look that good."
YES!
"Of course not. I just wanted to tell you... well, guess what. Bang-PD asked me to work for him."
Jungkook's looks was priceless.
"As a music producer and singer.", I added, rolling my eyes.
"What did you say?", he then asked with excitement.
"I told him that I wanted to overthink it."
"What?!"
"Yeah, but wait! I think I'm gonna do it."
"You think??"
"Jungkook it's a hard decision to make!", I whined.
Suddenly he grabbed my shoulders and came closer. My heart stopped beating and my lungs stopped working as well.
His face coming closer ans closer. Out kf instinct I closed my eyes. Until I felt his breath next to my ear.
"Y/N. We were friends for more than 7 years. If there's something I know about you, than that you'vo got talent about everything music related. Please don't waste that."
I looked at him in the eyes after he created a small distance between us.
"I gotta go now. My fans are waiting.", he said and winked at me.
I followed him with my eyes as he walked away.
What was that?
And why do I have this strange feeling in my chest?
Is it because... NO Y/N. There's no time for you to think about love right now. He probably sees you like a friend anyways. You don't have a chance.
Right?
Stop that nonsense now, Y/N. You have something important to do now.
I took a deep breath before I made my way to Bang-PD's office.
I slammed the door open and took a step forwards into his office.
"Sir, I've made my decision.", I said with a strong voice.
"I'll do it."
Without saying anything, the manager smiled at me, as if I was his way to the complete success.

Well and maybe I was his way to be the most successful manager.