11

Days passed by as we finished our first collaboration album. Since the day when Jin was late for their fan meeting, I've never been on stage again. But now where we're done with our album, the concerts aren't as far away as I wish they would be. The boys and me barely had free time. During the workdays I moved to Jungkook. At first we were sceptical since we've been together for nearly 5 months but I couldn't find a better apartment than my old one, so Jungkook offered me to live with him. At that situation, everything was better than my old small apartment.
Today was the day of practice. The day after tomorrow will be our first concert.
We decided to practice on stage today so tomorrow we'll have enough time to check the lights, microphones and so on.
"Ayo, DJ.", Namjoon playfully yelled into his mic.
"1, 2. 1, 2. Bruuaaah.", Taehyung added and we all started laughing.
Even the managers and cameramen started giggling at our weird behaviors. The hall was huge, filled with thousands of chairs. It's been too long since I have been on a stage giving a concert.
"What are you thinking about. You seem worried.", Jimin asks, knowing how I feel.
He always knows how we feel for some reason. And he's always the one to do everything to cheer you up.
I simply smiled at him.
"Just a little bit excited."
"That's what we all are."
"Sure." Nodding my head I turned towards the huge amount of chairs, where our fans are supposed to sit.
"Y/N. Tell me if there's something bothering you. Or tell anyone else but don't suffer on your own. Okay?"
"You're such a sweetie."
Jimin blushed a little at my sudden announcement until Jungkook joined us.
"Stealing my girlfriend, huh?"
His warm voice surrounded my heart with warmth.
"Nobody's stealing anyone.", I replied, smiling at him.
Simply giving me a smile back, he pushed me closer to him by wrapping one of his strong arms around my waist, holding me in a tight grip.
It's always fun working with BTS but the best parts are when we can be ourselves. The couple which includes Jungkook and me of course and our 6 dearest friends. As idols we hardly have time to be ourselves. There are times when I think about my life as an idol a lot, thousands of questions flying through my head.
Will I have enough time for a relationship? For how long can I hide this from publicity? How should I appear in front of the crowd? What will happen in the future? Will I ever be able to get children with Jungkook?
"Y/N and Taehyung. Prepare yourself for the solo stage. 2PM at the front stage.", one manager says through the giant speakers.
"Wish me luck."
Taehyung and me quickly talk about what we have planned for our solo stage while we try to put our microphone on.
I checked the time.
"2 minutes left."
We mustered each other.
"You look really good.", Taehyung compliments me. My outfit was actually a casual one. Just a short jeans skirt, a tight white shirt, leather jacket and black chucks.
"Well thanks, you too."
Instead of me he looked really classy as always. Black comfortable pants, a wide yellow shirt, big glasses, a long brown checkered coat and his black Gucci slippers. He always looks good no matter what.
Then the lights went off. A signal.
A few spotlights went on again and as soon as they did so, I closed my eyes drowning into that beautiful melody we created a few weeks ago. Listening to Taehyungs voice I began to weigh myself into the rhythm until I sang my part. Our voices harmonizing the melody. The deep voice coming from my older mate let me think of a huge dark blue ocean with a few sparkling lights coming from the surface of the water making it look like glitter. My thin voice was nothing compared to his. Still I enjoyed this more than everything.
It was like drowning. Drowning in music. The spotlights blurred my vision as soon as I opened my eyes.
At the end of our song, the final tone was followed by loud clapping and whistling.
"Thank you too. That should be it for now. You can go, take a break. Taehyung your hair stylist is here to dye it again. Y/N you should dye yours too.", our manager again talked through the speakers.
My eyes widened.
"Me?" I never dyed my hair before. What will I look like after this? What if it destroyes my hair?
"What color?", was the first question I asked while looking into one of our fan cameras that just went on.
"It's a surprise."
Should I? It's not like you have a choice, Y/N. I shrugged before following Taehyung.
"I'm getting it silver.", he told me with excitement.
We went to the styling room where a few stylists and managers were talking and working of course. We just silently sat down in front of the large mirror, looking at each other.
"I don't want to destroy my brown hair yet. I like the color.", I said with a pout.
"Don't worry. It's actually quite fun seeing yourself changing a bit by just simply dyeing your hair."
Our hair stylists came at the same time, ready to give us a new look. Taehyung closed his eyes enjoying the process, sometimes humming the melody of our new song whereas I was a nervous mess.
"It looks like blue. Is it dark? Will you bleach it? Is that even bleach?! Bleach is also blue right? So it won't be blue? But will it be a darker or a lighter color? Maybe it's a natural hair color."
Taehyung chuckled and the stylist grinned.
I could hear a loud Click coming from Taehyungs direction.
"I'll post it on Twitter. You just look too cute.", he says with a big smile on his face. I smiled back hoping that I didn't look like crap in the picture.
"You'll get a dark hairline and blonde hair. Maybe we'll turn it blue and silver one day but for this concert it'll just be from black to dark blonde."
I didn't look away for once. Strictly watching every move and step the stylist made, while listening to the sounds of the others practicing on stage. The music was loud enough for us to clearly hear it.
It took a long time to dye my hair so I decided to close my eyes and enjoy this break since I won't have any until the day of the first concert.
Without realizing it I drifted into a deep sleep.