4

Your POV

As soon as I stopped singing, I came back to reality. All of them were clapping, a warm feeling started to surround my heart. I was filled with joy, so I bowed down to thank them for this incredible experience.
"Don't move, stay were you are. The boys and me are going to enter the stage.", Namjoon said.
Didn't he say I could leave the stage, after the Jin guy arrived?
But I just continued waving and smiling to the crowd in front of me.
It didn't even take long until they entered the stage. A few spotlights are now focused on them. The cheers are getting louder. It took them a few minutes to calm down there fans, so they could speak.
"Everyone. Thank you so much for coming. We are apologizing for being late but we hope it wasn't that much of a problem since our new crew member here entertained you very well.", Suga started to explain.
"Thank you very much for your hard work." They all bowed down.
"It was fun, thank you ARMY as well, for being so patient and polite.", I responded.
Before I could leave the stage, Jungkook suddenly grabbed my wrist and leaed over to whisper something into my ear.
"We need to talk later.", he said and left to sit down on his chair.
I quickly left, before ARMYs could enter the stage to get their autographs.
Why would he want to talk to me? About what? Did I do something wrong? What would he want to talk about?
The questions in my head wouldn't stop crossing my mind. I got more and more nervous every minute that passed. It is driving me crazy because I couldn't think of anything I did wrong.
Maybe he wants to talk about the little fight earlier. Because I slapped hin in the face. Maybe he's still angry. But why would he talk to someone he's mad at?
I sighed as I let myself sink into one the little sofas that were placed in front of the walls, massaging my temples. It sure is driving me crazy.
Hours passed by and it felt like an eternity until they finally came back. I looked up immediately, searching for Jungkook.
They all seemed to be very tired and exhausted.
"I think I lost my right hand."
"I can never write an autograph again."
"My hand is dead."
Suga threw himself right next to me on the couch and closed his eyes.
"He'll be gone in 20 seconds.", someone next to me said. I didn't need to check, to tell who it was. I knew it was him.

Jungkook POV

She didn't even look at me.
Does she hate me? Wait... I didn't think about... What if she doesn't remember me at all? She should have recognized me already! But to be honest... I didn't recognize her either until I heard her voice.
I bit my lower lip, hesitating about if I should tell her or not.
"You wanted to talk to me?"
I almost startled from her voice. I totally forgot that she was right next to me.
"Is it because of earlier? I'm sorry I didn't want to slap you, you just scared the he-"
"We know each other."
There, I did it. Finally she turned around to look at me.
"What?"
"I said, we-"
"I know, I know. But... How?!"
You could definitely tell she was confused. By her face expression I could tell that she was trying to remember me. And then her face lightened up.
"Did you tell her already?"
Taehyung joined us.
"We went to the same university! You too!", she pointed at Taehyung. Her eyes widened.
"We were best friends! How could I forget about you?"
"We also did.", Taehyung and me confessed.
"We recognized you after hearing your voice. Do you remember? You used to be the best singer at our university and we had to do that group project where we were supposed to write and perform a song.", I explained in excitement.
"Yeah, we only got a good grade because of you.", Taehyung said. She laughed.
"I remember."
I took my eyes off her, just to realize that the rest of our group, stared at us in confusion. Taehyung explained the story to them on the spot.
"But how did it come that you work as an assistant now? I have to admit, you do have an angelic voice.", J-Hope said.
"Well, firstly I used to produce music in Japan a few years ago but...", she suddenly stopped talking as if her mind just left her behind.

Your POV

All the memories came back at once.
Memories I didn't want to think about anymore. A chapter in my life that I wish I could burn.
"Y/N?"
The voice of Jimin saying my name, brought me back to reality. I didn't realize I had stopped talking. They looked at me with a mixture of worry and confusion in their faces.
"Well, I had to stop because of a few problems. So I moved to Korea and decided to start little by little again.", I ended the story.
They just nodded. I was happy that they didn't ask any questions about my abrupt silence earlier. They didn't ask what really caused me to give up my life in Japan and start all over again. They just accepted it. Maybe they could imagine why I didn't want to talk about it or maybe they were just too tired but I was still glad I didn't have to talk about it.. The only thing that bothered me was that Jungkook looked at me. It wasn't really the look, it was more his face expression. He sure had a lot of questions, I could tell that. But he also knew I wasn't going to answer them yet. Not here and not today. But we both knew he was going to ask me someday.
Hopefully he'll forget about this. I mean he has a very busy schedule, it can be possible.
"Let's go home. It's late and I'm hungry and tired. And trust me, this combination is dangerous.", Namjoon said. We all agreed.
"See you all tomorrow then.", I said as they went to grab their things. I already left.
"So how was your first day? I saw you did a great job. Our manager is more than impressed.", Joe told me. Before I can leave I had to fill a few papers.
"It was fun. I already love this job. The members and the crew are also extremely kind people.", I answered. I wasn't even lying though. It was an amazing day.
"Have a save drive. See you tomorrow."
I nodded and left the building.
I searched for my car keys but I couldn't find them anywhere.
"Are you searching for these?", a voice behind me asked. I turned around and faced Jungkook, holding my keys in his hand.
"Let's go eat together. I'll pay.", he said.