17✨ [special chapter]

I was cooking dinner while I waited for Jungkook to come back from work.
He had to join the army not long after I gave birth to Jaemin. After that BTS had a small comeback and then he became a police officer. He even owns his own police station.
I sing along to one of BTS' old songs, while cutting vegetables.
"You're so adorable when you do that."
I turn around with a wide smile. Jungkook comes closer to me and backhugs me.
"Mmhh, what are we eating for dinner today?"
"Pasta."
"Ooh, really? The last time we ate Pasta was.... oh right, it was the day you told me that you were pregnant with Jaemin."
Both of us smile at the memory.
"Yea... Nayu didn't want to eat my Pasta and we had to call you...", I chuckle.
"Oh my, do you remember your first moodswing when you were pregnant with Nayu?"
"Oh no, it was horrible."

*flashback*
I was now 4 months pregnant with Jungkook's and my first child. Usually I am at home waiting for him to come back from work. Sometimes he brings his Hyungs with him. But today I wanted to visit him at his work. Everyone excitedly gave me pillows and jackets so I could comfortably sit down at the cold practice room floor. My hands are resting on my small bumb as I watch them dance. After a while they were allowed to take a break. Of course Jungkook came to me immediately and pecked my lips.
"Love what are you doing here? How are you feeling?"
"I'm fine, thank you."
"Whoa, your belly already got a little round. Guys look at that."
Suddenly something in my head switched. My mood went from excited to super annoyed and angry.
"Are you telling me that I'm fat right now? For real, Kook?", I say.
It was obvious that he didn't expect this right now. He turns his head to me, his eyes widen.
"N-no, love. Y-you're not f-"
Jimin tries to hide his laughter and turns towards Namjoon who seems to know what's happening right now. Jungkook grabs my hands but I jerk them off and stand up.
"It's your fault too! You've made me fat! So don't come to me and mock about my round belly!", I yell.
With that I walk towards the tables with the snacks, sit down on one of the chairs that are standing there and cross my arms.
Jungkook just stays at the place where I left him, completely dumbfounded. Namjoon patted his shoulder and hesitantly sits down next to me.
"Here."
He gives me a cupcake. I gladly take it and start eating it, before the tears start rolling down my cheeks.
Namjoon calls Jungkook over.
"I don't understand what's going on.", whispers Jungkook to Namjoon.
"It's called mood swing. She doesn't know what's going on either, just hug her she needs it, right now." 

With hesitation, Jungkook carefully wraps his arms around me and strokes my hair.

"I'm so sorry, Kookie. I love you so much.", I tried to say between heavy sobs.

*end of flashback*

"I was so lucky that Namjoon was there!", he laughs.

Jungkook took his police jacket off, as I place the plates on the table.

"Where is my Jaemin?", he instantly asks. Usually our son always waits for his dad to arrive.

"Nayu and Hyejoon took him with them to the football match.", I explain.

"Aish... my kids grew up too fast."

"Aw, baby don't say that. They're still teens."

We smile at each other, before we sit down and start eating the Pasta. In that moment my phone unexpectedly rings. It's a message from Nayu.

"Nayu says, Jaemin and her are sleeping over at Hyejoons place."

"So it'll be just the two of us?", Jungkook replies with a smirk. 

"Yes. The whole night, just for us. But first... let us enjoy this calm dinner."

He chuckles.

"I can't wait for the dessert." 

Then we continue eating, while Jungkook tells me about his day at work.

"Oh! I don't know why but I suddenly remembered your weird food cravings when you were pregnant with Jaemin!", Jungkook bursts out.

"Awh, this little kid made me gain so much weight. He caused my wonderful thighs and my flat body to end up all wobbly."

"Don't forget your boobs..."

"Jungkook!"

"I'm just saying! But don't worry, hun. I love you the way you are, just like I did back then."

*flashback*

It's in the middle of the night. Jungkook good home a few hours ago. He was so exhausted from his practice schedule, that he fell asleep while cuddling with me. His head was lying on my chest and his arms are tightly wrapped around me. All of a sudden my stomach starts grumbling. I didn't want to wake him up but I was craving fast food so badly. Again my stomach starts grumbling, this time it was louder. I bit my lower lip as Jungkook opens his eyes.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?", he mumbles with a sleepy voice. His eyes are barely opened and his hair is all messy because I've been stroking it the whole time.

"It's okay, just go back to sleep.", I say.

Grrrrr.   Jungkook lowers his gaze to my stomach.

"Are you hungry?"

"No it's fin-"

Grrrrr!   He laughs and kisses me. 

"Namjoon told me that women get food cravings when they're pregnant. So what is it that you want to eat?" There was no turning back anymore. He already stood up and threw on a sweater and sweatpants.

"Jungkook you really don't need to-"

"Shush! My son and my princess are hungry and I will do whatever is needed to get what they want. So tell me now, what is it that you want to eat?" I smile at him. Sometimes I still winder how I deserve him as my husband. I am so lucky.

"Hamburgers... and chicken nuggets." He smiles and leans down for another kiss. 

"Wait here, I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Do you really want to go? I mean you're so tired and exhausted from your practi-"

"Don't worry. See you."

"Thank you I love you."

*end of flashback*

Whatever it was that I needed and no matter what time... he always got it for me. He was and still is so caring.

"You were the sweetest."

"I was?! You mean I still am.", he says with a pout.

"I don't know... there's still Jimin..."

"Y/N!"

"Okay, okay. I'm joking calm down.", I laugh.

Our relationship is one of the strongest I could have ever asked for. It's like we've been made for each other. We're sharing so many beautiful memories that are growing old with us. Even our children are the best. 

"Kook?"

"My love?"

I smiled widely at my nickname. 

"I love you."

He looks up and smiles at me too. His eyes are filled with so much love, I can feel it going through me, warming up my heart.

"I love you too."