15

After our concert we thanked everyone for working so hard. Then we just went to Jin's restaurant and celebrated our success. We didn't even bother to get changed or anything because we were only focused on each other's happiness right now. Of course Namjoon held one more speech and then the drinking began. It was a loud and funny evening until everyone left to go home and just rest. We were given one week of holidays. Sounds pretty nice actually. But during that one week of free time my body decided to make me suffer. Every morning I had to run to the bathroom to throw up. But I didn't feel sick. To be honest I constantly felt hungry.
"I called the doctor.", Jungkook said. When I looked at him I felt guilty. He had almost black eye bags and you could clearly see his exhaustion because of the lack of sleep I'm causing him.
"I didn't plan to ruin our days off especially not yours, I'm so sorry hun.", I said. For some reason J started crying. Even though I didn't want to, I couldn't stop.
"No... no don't cry babe. It's okay.", he sighed and hugged me.
"It's okay. If you don't feel alright then I don't feel alright either. Tomorrow the doctor will have the results. He'll call us as soon as possible okay. After that we'll look what to do to make you feel better."
"What's with work? Our holidays end up in 3 days."
"I already called my manager, he told me that you should stay at home if you are not feeling too well on Monday."
"Okay. Thank you Kookie."
He nodded while yawning like a baby. Then he wrapped his hands around me and placed his head on my chest.
"Now let's go to sleep. It's late.", he whispered. Actually it was just 8 PM but since I was as tired as he was I didn't complain.
The next day was a whole mess. Actually I already had a suspect of what could be wrong with me. I already thought of a pregnancy but... I cannot afford to be pregnant already right? I just started my career with the success we reached thanks to our collaboration albums that we sold. I had to quit my job to take care of the child, in fact we're too young to be parents. Jungkook's nearly 22 and my 20st birthday was just a couple of months ago.
Actually I was happy by the thought of raising a baby with Jungkook. But something told me I wasn't ready for this.
It was 6 PM when the phone was ringing. We looked at each other before I picked up the phone to answer the call.
"Yeah? Uhuh. Right. Okay. Mhm. Yes. Wait what?"
Silence.
"Please tell me that is a joke. I suspected it. No, I didn't."
I looked at Jungkook and I could feel his curiosity making him more and more nervous.
When I ended the call he couldn't hold himself back anymore and attacked me with hundreds of questions.
"Jungkook I'm pregnant.", I just said looking down on the table in front of me. He went completely silent.
"I already thought about it but I didn't want to tell you because I wasn't sure. I... what should I do now?" Tears started falling down. I couldn't even look at him.
"Y/N."
"I know I have to quit my job."
"Y/N."
"And take care of the child."
"Y/N how dare you." Shocked by his answers I look up to him. He was smiling.
"How dare you think that I wouldn't want it? How dare you think that I won't be happy to be a father?"
While he was talking, he came closer to me. He didn't even need to reach out for me, I just directly hugged him.
"Shh. Calm down. At least we know why you were so stressed and had these nightmares.", he chuckled.
Even though he accepted it, I couldn't stop crying. How do I deserve this? How am I so lucky?
"Honey listen. I'll call our manager tomorrow. Don't worry too much. Let's focus on our future now, okay?"
He smiled as he placed one hand at where the baby's supposed to grow. Wiping away my tears I nodded before giving him multiple kisses.
We ended up in bed very early. This night he seemed to be more protective than he already was. Could be because he has to protect two loves of his life now.
Jungkook fell asleep before me, soft snores leaving his slightly parted lips. I smiled by this view, while stroking his soft and thick hair. Just a few minutes later I fell asleep too.
Tonight I didn't have any nightmares. I dreamt of how Jungkook and me met the first time in school years ago, how I came back to Seoul to work for his group and how I ended up so lucky. Both of us already fell in love with each other ever since we first met and it didn't fade away until the day I came back. When I was young I never believed in such things as love. Now where I experience it, I never want to lose it again. Raising this child won't be that easy, of course. But it will be one of the best things that I can think of. Giving it a name, watching it grow, going to all the presentations it'll have, introducing it to it's 6 crazy uncles and loving it with all my heart. Without asking, the next morning, I already knew Jungkook had the same dream as me. Only that let's me know that he'll be the perfect dad.