3

The guy left, chuckling like a fool.
"Let's just practice my lines.", Jungkook said and gave me a piece of paper.
"You have to do aegyo?" I grinned.
He pressed his lips together and nodded, slightly blushing.
I tried to hold back my laughter. It's hard to imagine him doing aegyo from what I know about him.
He cleared his throat and we started practicing.  We practiced for twenty minutes.
"Come on. You have to do the aegyo it's part of your presentation!", I said.
He sighed.
"Fine. I'll do it."
I clapped my hands in excitement.
He gulped before he did his aegyo part. My jaw dropped.
"Don't look at me like that. It's embarrassing!", he said but I could see that he was trying to hold back his laughter as well.
"Everyone! Listen!"
A man, who was wearing a suit, entered the room with a commanding voice. You could hear that he has a high position.
"The fan meeting begins in ten minutes. But there's a problem. Kim Seokjin didn't arrive yet and he possibly won't be able to be here in ten minutes because he is stuck in a traffic jam.", he announced.
"What?! But we can't start without him!"
"Why is he always late?"
"What should we tell ARMY now?"
"We can't cancel it! Our fans waited more than an hour!"
A loud mess forms. Everyone is disappointed and shocked about the bad news while I started thinking hard about what to do in a situation like this.
"Calm down! We already have a plan. Y/S/N, please come here."
He looked around. I walked towards him and waited for what he's about to announce now.
"Since you're new here we decided to introduce you to ARMY to keep them busy. You only have to prepare a short speech and tell them a little bit about yourself. We'll inform you as soon as Seokjin arrives and then you can leave the stage again and the fan meeting will officially begin. "
I looked at him with big eyes.
"I've never been on stage. In front of thousands of people."
Everyone looked at me.
"I'm sorry but since this is an emergency it's not a request. It's a command."
I gulped.
"It's okay. I can handle this."
"Good. Ming, please give her a microphone and...", he hesitantly looked at me, "please do her makeup."
He then left. Right after that a woman took me by my wrist and led me to the mirror. While she did my makeup I thought about what to say.
"Preparing yourself?" It was Jimin.
"I try my best.", I answered.
Ming gave me a microphone and helped me to attach it.
The boys stood there in a row.
"Three minutes left.", I said. My heart immediately started pounding faster.
"Thank you so much for your help.", they all said and bowed down in sync.
"It's okay."
I wouldn't have agreed to this if it wasn't a command.
"Follow me please.", Ming said.
I took a deep breath before I followed her. We went to a room behind the stage. There sure were a lot of people waiting. I could tell that by hearing the loud screams. My hands started shaking.
I should have never agreed to this job.
" Y/N?", I heard a voice in my ear.
"Yes?"
"Can you clearly hear me?"
"Yes. Who is this?"
"It's Namjoon. Okay, listen. I know you are probably very nervous."
Oh, please. I'm about to die.
"Our fans already know about the situation. But we still don't know how they are going to react to this."
"Are you trying to make me even more nervous?"
"No. I just wanted to warn you. We're sure that they will understand the situation. So don't panic."
Don't panic? Yea, sure.
"You can go on stage now."
Ming opened the door and I went outside.
All I could see was a bright light. Probably spotlights. A few stopped screaming. I pinched my eyes and blinked a few times to get used to the bright light.
"Hello ARMY!", I finally managed to say.
"Hello!", they answered back.
"Don't tell your real name." Namjoon told me quickly.
"My name is Lia. I work as an assistant, stylist and makeup artist for BTS. I'm very happy to be here." After saying this I bowed down.
"Since my job is to create their makeup and outfits... Is there anything you like the most?", I asked.
All of then raised their hands.
"Keep going. You're doing just perfect.", Namjoon encouraged me.
"You there. With the pink cap."
I pointed at the girl in front of me.
"The bad boy look!", she yelled so I can hear her.
"The bad boy look?", I repeated and a lot of girls started clapping.
"Do you wanna see them more often in this look?", I asked.
"Yeeees!", everyone answered.
"Okay. I promise to keep that in mind and talk to my boss and the boys of course.", I said with a smile.
My fear was blown away.
"Tell us something about you!", a girl in the back yelled.
"About me?", I asked surprised.
Wow. They came all this way to this fan meeting and have to wait even longer and now they are really willing to get to know me? They could have asked me about the boys, too. They sure are nice people.
My heart was surrounded by a warm feeling.
"Hm... Let me think. I play a lot of instruments. My favorite is the guitar.", I said.
They seemed surprised.
"Play us a song.", someone yelled.
"What? No. I can't do this." I could feel the heat in my face. Stage fright.
"Play us a song. Play us a song. Pmay us a song.", they cheered as someone walked in with a guitar.
"Keep them entertained.", Namjoon said.
With a blank face I stared at the guitar.
There's nothing to be afraid of. What could you lose anyways?
I sighed and took the guitar. Right after that everyone started clapping and screaming again.
A camera was placed in front of me.
I closed my eyes and tried to get rid of the loud voices. The fear that grew inside of me. It was just me and the spotlights.
And then. I started playing. I didn't really think of a song. My fingers just moved and the guitar produced beautiful noises. Still I kept my eyes closed. Then I started singing. Colors playfully flew around me as my heart followed the music. I didn't think about it, it just happened, I opened my eyes. They were looking at me with their eyes widened. Everything went silent. It was just me, my music and the spotlights.

Jungkook POV

My jaw dropped as soon as I heard her voice.
"Jungkook. Do you think what I think? ", Taehyung asked.
"There's no doubt.", I answered without looking away from the TV screen.
"It is her.", we said at the same time.