2

"W-what?"
"I said, shut up." Jungkook looked straight into my eyes. I didn't know what to say or how to react.
I slapped him in the face!
"Woman! What takes you so long, I need to practice my lines.", a voice from behind me says. Before I could turn around to check who it was, someone grabbed my arm and dragged me with them to a corner in the styling room.
"Girl, what did you do? You're lucky that  my make up just got ready, so I could save you from this scenario.", Yoongi said. I blankly stared at him still trying to think about what just happened.
"I-i don't. know... I... he scared me and..." He stopped me from talking by putting a finger on my lips which made me widen my eyes.
"It's okay, he'll forget about it soon but now, let us practice my lines."
While helping Yoongi to practice I always glanced over to Jungkook but he didn't seem to be in a bad mood or something. He fooled around with the other members as if nothing happened.
Maybe he was just shocked too and that's why he got so angry.
"Helloo?" Yoongi waved his hand in front of my face to stop me daydreaming.
"Uh... I'm sorry I drove off with my thoughts. Could you repeat that?", I apologized.
Yoongi sighed and looked at me.
"What is your Name again?", he asked.
"My name?"
He nodded.
"Uhm... I'm Y/N."
"Okay, Y/N. Now listen. I don't wanna be rude because I know it's your first day of work. But I love my job. If my job was a person I wouldn't hesitate and marry it. So I take it very serious."
"I-i know, I'm s-sorry." I said while nodding quickly but he shook his head.
"If you feel stressed, then take a break. Because you can't waste our time by not focusing on your work. Think about this very clearly.", he advised me.
"I'll practice with Taehyung now.", he said and left.
I stayed there a while before I ran into the bathroom to wash my face.
Okay Y/N. Look what you just did ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF WORK! You can't fool around like this. This job, is serious!
I looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath. After clearing my mind I looked at the list Joe gave me earlier.
Buy coffee for Jimin. It said.
But how does Jimin like his coffee? Sweet? Milky? Black? With sugar?
I sighed. I'll ask him myself.
I went back to the styling room and looked around. But who is he?
I decided to ask Namjoon since he didn't look like he's busy with something serious. He just looked at his phone.
"Uhm... Namjoon, right?", I awkwardly asked and he looked up.
"That's right.", he smiled.
"I'm sorry to interrupt you with what you're doing but, by any chance, could you show me who Jimin is?", I asked and my inner self face palmed me because of this stupid question. He just chuckled and pointed to a very handsome guy who was sitting in front of the mirror and putting on some lip balm.
My jaw almost dropped and I gulped.
Is he an angel? How am I supposed to talk to him?
"Thank you, again.", I said and walked over to Jimin.
Okay. Now, just use your mouth. It's an easy question. GOD Y/N you're so stupid, he's your BOSS! Stop overreacting. ...but he is so handsome.
"Can I help you?", he asked and smiled at me in the cutest way someone can smile at you. I blushed as I realized that he caught me staring at him.
"Actually yes.", I answered. "I'm supposed to bring you coffee... but I don't know how you... what you... what I... er..." My brain stopped working as he patiently looked at me with his beautiful big eyes. How can you not fall for him?
"What?", he chuckled. My knees almost gave up on there job and I supported them by leaning against the table which was in front of the big mirror.
"How you want your coffee." I quickly said before I lost myself in his eyes again.
He laughed.
"With a lot of milk and two spoons of sugar.", he said and I just nodded not really listening to him. He realized it and started laughing again.
"Did you already fall for me?", he said and wrote something down. "Here take this, so you won't forget what I said." He gave me a piece of paper and I just left without breaking the eye contact.
As I closed the door behind me I looked at the piece of paper.
"A lot of milk and two spoons of sugar.", I read out.
He drew hearts instead of "o's".
How can he be real. He's cute AND adorable. So this is how my life is going to end.
I shook my head.
No Y/N. You're not allowed to think like this. Not of anyone you're working for.
I left the BigHit building and drove to the nearest café which also was my favorite. The owner already knew me and greeted me as soon as I entered the café.
"Hello Y/N.", he said with a big smile on his face.
"Hello Mr. Yota." I smiled back.
"I'm very sorry but I don't have much time to talk to you. I need a coffee with a lot of milk and two spoons of sugar.", I quickly said and he looked at me surprised.
"Usually you don't rush into my café to just buy something. Especially not coffee. Since when do you like coffee?", he asked while he makes the coffee.
"It's not for me. It is for my boss and I have to be back in at least 10 minutes.", I explained.
He nodded and widened his eyes.
"So you got the job? Tell me. How is it?", he asked.
The coffee was almost done, he already added milk.
"A lot went wrong already. But I'll tell you everything on the day after tomorrow. That's when I'll have time again, for long conversations." I said and grabbed the coffee that he just handed me over.
"Thank you very much and have a nice day. See you then."
I payed with my business card and quickly left again to drive back to the BigHit building.
I walked in as fast as I could while carefully carrying the cup of coffee.
"Here is your coffee." I said cheerfully said because I was happy that I didn't spill the coffee.
"Thanks." he said and grabbed the coffee. I took out my list again and sat down next to him as I looked what I have to do next.
"Whoa. This is everything you have to do today?!", he asked with big eyes.
"Er... yea?", I hesitantly answered.
"Help Jungkook practicing his lines.", he read out.
"What?!", I whisper - screamed and took the paper to check if it really was my next task.
"What's wrong with it?", he asked as he saw my disappointed face.
"Did you forget what happened earlier? I accidentally slapped him after he accidentally scared me.", I explained and Jimin looked at me like a car.
"Stop looking at me like this.", I said as I couldn't hold back my laughter. Jt was just too cute.
He laughed as well.
"Well... Good luck?", he tried to comfort me. I sighed and searched for Jungkook.
As soon as I spotted him with another guy, I made my way to him.
"Jungkook-ah. Your future wife is waiting.", the guy in front of him said and pointed at me, who was standing behind him.
Jungkook and me both of us looked at each other in confusion and then ruffled our noses.