12

"Y/N. It's... it's over. I'm sorry. It's rather our career or our relationship."
"And you chose your career??"
"Y/N let me explain..."
"No, Jungkook. I already know. I'm not good enough."
"Y/N!"

-
I woke up heavily breathing.
It was just a nightmare Y/N.
Everything was dark.
A figure next to me were turning towards me, just after that I felt a strong grip around my waist.
"Did you have a nightmare again?"
It was Jungkook. His familiar raspy sleepy voice made me calm down.
"Yes.", I breathed out. Ever since our manager announced our collaboration, I have those nightmares. Everytime I fall asleep.
Jungkook pulled me closer to his bare chest to give me a kiss on the cheek.
Then he looked at me worry filling his beautiful eyes.
"What was it about this time?", he asked.
"Nothing, let's just go to sleep again."
"Monsters?"
"No Jun-"
"Ghosts?"
"Jungkook no, sto-"
"Or maybe haunted dolls?"
He stood up acting as if he was fighting someone.
"Don't worry love, you can go to sleep again. I'll protect you from everything tonight.", he said with his hands forming fists.
He always knows how to make me laugh again.
"Come back. It's cold in here without you.", I giggled. Jungkook came back to me with a big smile on his face. With his arms around my waist and one of his leg wrapped around my hip we fell asleep again.

I was surrounded by darkness. Loud screams and clapping made my ears bleed. Suddenly my stomach started hurting before my lungs refused to do their job. I fell down to my knees and tried to breathe. Nothing happened. I tried to scream. Nothing happened.
It hurts, it hurts, it hurts.
Just when I thought I'd die, something inside of me started shining brighter than the sun. You could see my skeleton below my skin. The light was bright enough to lighten up the area around me. Familiar figures built a circle around me.
"Jimin?"
He stood right in front of me, his face expressionless.
"Suga?"
Also his face was emotionless.
"Taehyung? Namjoon? Jungkook? Hobi? Jin?"
No response nor a reaction.
"What's wrong? What's happening?"
Suga raised his arm and I flinched, closing my eyes... but nothing happened.
"Failure."
Someone whispered. I opened my eyes again.
"What?"
"Failure."
It was Jimin.
"Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure."
Everyone joined him. Even the clapping stopped and the screams also whispered this hurtful word.
"STOP!", I yelled.

Jungkook POV
She had another nightmare. First we thought it'd go away. But it didn't. Everytime she fell asleep, she had those nightmares. I placed my hand on her arm to wake her up.
"Y/N. Y/N wake up."
She flinched and stood up immediately.
"Shsh. It's okay. You're awake now.", I sighed. While I was stroking her back she didn't even look at me. Suddenly she jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom.
"Y/N?", I yelled.
"Love, what's wrong? Are you okay?", I asked knocking on the door. When she didn't response I slowly peeked in.
Y/N was bending over the toilet, vomiting as if there was no tomorrow. I rushed over to her to hold her hair and rubbed her back.
"Oh my goodness, are you sick?!"

Your POV
It was the first time that this happened to me. The strangest thing was that I didn't feel bad after vomiting. Not at all. I felt great. So there's no possibility that I could be sick. But of course my boyfriend insisted that I should lay down for today instead of going to work.
"Jungkook I can't stay here! Tomorrow's the concert!"
"That's exactly why you should stay here. What if you really are sick and then we're all infected because you didn't listen to me and took rest here."
"But I already told you, I'm feeling great!"
"Y/N, please. You didn't even sleep enough tonight."
I stopped when I saw his face expression.
Okay then, I'll practice alone at home.
"Okay, I'll stay here. But promise me to not overwork yourself either."
"Promised."
"Good."
He gave me a kiss before leaving. I waited 10 minutes to make sure that he won't come back because he forgot something. Then I changed into sweatpants and a crop top and went to the basement where our little practice room was.
The feeling of music surrounding me. I allowed myself to totally sink into it.
Passion took over me. I practiced until I felt sweat dropping down my face. Several empty water bottles towering in the corner of the room. I looked at myself in the mirror. My blonde hair seemed to be connected to my face.
"I should take a shower.", I said to myself.
Grabbing my phone I went upstairs again.
How are you feeling?
Y/N are you asleep?
It's been 3 hours now, you can't be sleeping the whole time.
Don't tell me you're practicing in the basement.
Y/N????
I'm coming home.
I practiced so much that I totally forgot about the time. Jungkook send me several messages. He must be worried. I quickly replied.
I'm fine honey. Just woke up, heading to the bathroom to take a shower.
After that I took off my clothes and jumped under the shower. The hot water relaxed my sore muscles.

Jungkook POV
"Guys, I'm going home. Y/N doesn't answer me and it's been over 3 hours and a half."
My older so called brothers looked at me with worried expressions.
"Call us when you arrived, okay?", Hobi said. Everyone nodded in agreement.
"Fine. I'll be back soon. Jin-hyung can I borrow your car?"
"My car? You? You and my car? Never."
"Hyung. Please.", I rolled my eyes.
"Fine! But it's only because I'm worried about Y/N, too!"
"Whatever. Thanks."
I took the car keys and ran out of the building towards Jins car.

It took me 10 minutes to arrive. 10 minutes of shaking hands, grabbing the wheel. 10 minutes of nerve wrecking thoughts. My phone beeped just in time, revealing a notification from Y/N.
"Oh my god." I grabbed the phone.
My heart dropped down when I read the message from my girlfriend.
"Does she really think I'm that dumb?"
I hissed and walked towards my house. After slamming the door open, I quickly went upstairs. Her angelic voice hummed one of our collaboration songs battling the loud water drops falling down. I did even think about knocking I just went in.
"Huh?"

Your POV
I heard the door being opened harshly.
Oh no.
"Huh?", I asked.
He pulled the shower curtain away which made me scream. I expected everything but this.