5

I couldn't believe what I've just heard. My jaw dropped as he threw over my car keys and opened the driver's seat door.
"I know a great restaurant nearby.", he said.
Slowly my feet lead me to the passengers seat.
"It's great to see you again.", he said while I closed the door behind me.
"Y-yea. I feel the same.", I answered.
He started the engine and smiled at me. I hesitantly smiled back.
"Oh I love that song!", he suddenly said and turned up the volume.
It didn't really take long as we arrived at a small Indian restaurant.
"I hope you like spicy food." He playfully winked at me. I just nodded.
We left the car and entered the restaurant.
"A table for two please.", he politely said.
The woman bit her lower lip and Jungkook took a step back immediately. I looked at him in confusion.
"Follow me.", she said to us but she only looked at Jungkook with a slight smile.
Oh god please no.
She lead us to a free table and we sat down.
"Here for you. I'll be back in 5 minutes.", she said as she gave us the menu.
I could see her swinging her hips as she turned around and went back to the entrance to help a family to find a table. Jungkook followed her with his eyes and his face turned dark red.
I couldn't hold back my laughter.
"Still the shy guy, huh?", I chuckled.
"Oh please." He just rolled his eyes.
"I still remember your crush in elementary school. And the girl in high school!", I added.
"You mean that mean girl that spilled her water at me after I tried to make her compliments?"
"Compliments? Talking about her hot body is what you call making compliments?" I laughed again.
"Taehyung-hyung told me it would work." He pouted.
"Have you decided what you want to eat?", the waiter suddenly asked us.

Jungkook POV
I looked back at Y/N after we ordered our food.
"So... Y/N."
"Yes? What is it?"
"I always thought you're the one that will become a singer as well."
Her smile slowly faded.
"Uhm well... Look I decided that working as a stylist and makeup artist would be the perfect thing for me."
"But why? With a beautiful voice of yours you-"
"Jungkook, listen. There's a reason why I can't be a singer. I belong behind the camera."
I could hear the pain behind those words but it was obvious that she didn't want to talk about it. So I changed the topic.
"Okay then. For how long have you been here already?"
"Well let's say... about 3 or 4 months I guess."
"Really? And for how long will you stay?"
"I don't know yet. Actually I'm not ready to leave Seoul, so I guess I'll stay here for at least 2 years."
"Still a little traveler, huh?"
She smiled.
And I can't tell why but I could feel a warmth surrounding my heart. I  didn't realize how much I missed her until she came back.

Your POV
The waiter already brought our food. And we had the best conversations while we enjoyed our meals. I enjoyed talking to him so much. I always did. Jungkook is the type of guy that listens and understands. And I loved that.
"Oh, oh! Do you remember that one time Taehyung randomly asked this girl out and she slapped him?", Jungkook laughed.
"Awh, how can you laugh about that. Haven't you seen his sad puppy eyes?", I said but also let out a little chuckle.
We sighed.
"That was such a good meal." I patted my full tummy.
"Hey I have an idea.", Jungkook suddenly said. You could see it in his eyes that he's planning something really stupid.
"Oh no."
"Common, this one is really good."
"Fine. Tell me the plan."
"I'm gonna pay the waiter with Monopoly money.", he whispered.
My eyes widened.
"You can't do that. That's like stealing."
"No, it'll be fine. She'll realize it anyways."
I rolled my eyes.
This kid.
"Okay then."
He laughed and signaled the woman that he wanted to pay. The woman smirked and quickly came over.
Before talking Jungkook cleared his throat.
"I want to pay please."
"Of course, sir. Here is the bill."
Jungkook already had his wallet in his hands, without looking at the bill once.
"Here you go."
He really carries Monopoly money in his wallet? I thought he was joking? Fooling around as always?
"Thank you. I hope you had a wonderful evening.", the woman said smiling at Jungkook. She took the money, put it in her wallet and walked away again.
Jungkooks and my jaw dropped at the same time.
"Erm..."
"Uh..."
"Did she really... I mean she must have realized... but...", he tried to build sentences.
"Should we tell her?", I asked.
Jungkook looked at me and playfully smiled.

We gasped as we reached my car.
"I can't believe we've done this."
Jungkook couldn't stop laughing and after a while I joined him.
My heart was filled with joy. God how I missed fooling around with close friends. How I missed Seoul. I never knew. But now I'm sure I won't be leaving Seoul so quickly.
"Y/N?"
"Huh?"
"It was nice spending time with you again."
We smiled at each other like two dumb teenagers that ran out of home.
"Yeah, let's do that more often.", I winked at him.
I drove him home and after that I quickly drove back to my place. I was getting tired already.
As soon as I entered my apartment, I threw away my shoes and after that I threw myself on the couch in the living room. My eyelids got heavier and heavier and without me realizing I fell asleep.
"Y/N-aaah.", a silent voice appeared in my dream. Someone was shaking me until I woke up.
"What? Wh-Who..." My sight got clearer and I couldn't believe my eyes.
"Taehyung?! What are you doing here? How did you -"
"Pshhh.", he put his hand on my mouth to stop me from talking.
"You left your door open and I saw you entering this house yesterday.", he explained.
"Uhm... and what brings you here?", I asked.
"Well... I locked myself out of the dorm and... I thought I could spend some time with you again.", he answered.
I sighed and rubbed my eyes.
"Are you hungry? I prepared breakfast.", Taehyung said.
"You what?"
I stood up quickly and looked over to the kitchen counter. Two plates with pancakes stood there, ready to be eaten.
"Are you hungry now or what?", he asked and sat down in front of the counter.
"Uh, of course I am.", I sat down next to him.
"Thank you."
He smiled at me.
After tasting the first bite, I got a flashback to when we were 15. That day he broke into my parents house and woke me up. It was a Sunday morning and he told me he felt lonely. We ended up sleeping next to each other in my bed. When we woke up we tried to make pancakes but it totally went wrong so we decided to order a pizza.
I guess he never changed. He's still the naiv sweetheart from back then. He still is like a brother to me.
"Y/N, are you still on earth?"
"What. Yea sorry. I just remembered the last time you broke into my house."
His eyes brightened.
"The pizza delivery guybwas so annoyed because we were the first people who ordered pizza early in the morning.", he laughed.
Suddenly his phone rang.
He quickly picked up the call.
"Yes, Hyung?    Yes, I'm with Y/N.    Yes.  Let me see... it's 9AM in the morning."
I stopped breathing and his eyes widened.
"I'm sorry. We're on the way."
I ran into the bathroom.
"Y/N are you okay? Do you need to throw up? Are you pregnant?", his voice asked behind the bathroom door.
"No, you silly head! I need to get ready for work!" I yelled back.
"Oh right... Y/N?"
"What?"
"Can I drive?", he asked like a little kid asks his mom for candy.
"Sure, why not."

And well let's say I should have never let him drive us to work.