Bonus Chapter

I wasn't going to post this week but I decided to upload this piece that was meant to go on the beginning of next weeks chapter.

Ashley

" I'm so bloated." I grumbled, pulling off my t shirt and throwing it on the floor before going and falling face first into the center of my bed. It was  Saturday morning and Leon and I were getting ready to go rock climbing with his family. Well, I was getting ready, he was already finished and kicked back.

Leon, who had been lounging comfortably on the side of the bed threw his body over top of mine. " bloated? What the fuck is that? Is that the thing where you get like a bumpy ass? Cause we gone need to fix that. Ya ass is perfect the way it is." He caressed it. " if your ass deflate we can get it filled back in, no problem."

I laughed, knowing that he was kidding. " shut up, I'm serious."

" I know, babe." He kissed across my back softly. " You don't look bloated though . You look perfect."

" I look like I gained two pounds."

" two pounds where? Show me." He got up and dragged me along with him.

" right here." I said pointing to the area around my belly button. " look at it. It's weird. Did it look like that yesterday?"

He spent a good long while looking between my face and my belly button, effectively making me feel crazy. " but I'm the crazy one, right?" I smacked at him playfully, making him laugh. " your ass the one that need a mental evaluation. How the fuck Im supposed to see two pounds on your belly button? Huh? How? Women always-"

" shut up!" I screamed, trying to attack him but getting nowhere as he pulled me to his chest and restrained me. " I'm bloated! I can feel it."

" Aight! Aight!" He laughed, pushing me away and darting around the bed so that i couldn't catch him. " god damn ."

I stuck my tongue out at him before laying back on the bed.

" don't get comfortable. We gotta get ready to go. We gotta drop Raegan at ya moms and then meet Alexus and them at the thing- the place."

I had caved on my stance to not let my mother watch Raegan. She had been on her best behavior- for the most part- and I didn't have anyone else to watch Raegan so...

" I don't have a shirt that fits."

" baby, the shirt you just had on was perfectly fine." He said, almost pleading but to no avail.

" it wasn't."

" fine, ima give you a shirt and you gone wear that shit and you gone like it."

I didn't respond to him, just stared up at the ceiling as he riffled through the closet. He came over and threw a shirt over my face.

" now let's go."

I could tell by the scent covering the shirt that it was his, and when I held it up I could see that it was the t-shirt that he had just had on. Looking across the room, I saw Leon pulling another shirt over his head and down onto his body.

" I'm gonna smell like you..." I said slowly before smiling in glee. " you know me too well."

He smiled too. " I do, now come on. If we late for this thing Alexus is liable to jump on my ass."

" jump on you? I doubt that. She seems like such a sweetheart."

He just looked at me shaking his head. " she's my sister, how sweet can she be?"

" I think she got the better genes." I joked as I got up and finally pulled his shirt over my head. His scent immediately enveloped me, making me feel absolute bliss. The shirt fit perfectly, aside from being slightly tight across my breasts.

" nah, nah, nah. Don't let her ass lie to you."

I waved him off. " come on, let's go. You're driving."

" yeah, aight." He commented on my way past. " and I should fight your ass about these little ass shorts you got on but-"

" but you like it?" I asked.

He laughed. " yeah, I do."