Chapter Forty-Five

So I realized that I was about to rush the ending of this book by shoving it all into like two more chapters, so, instead of doing that, I decided to add five or six more chapters. The next chapter is the one that will be in Leon's POV, not this one. But enjoy.

Ashley

After finishing my blunt, i was surprisingly more social. Putting away the thoughts of what Dryan had said to me, i went back inside and made it my mission to have to good time... and i did. It was a lot less unnerving to talk about busting it wide open when I was high-and after two more drinks- slightly drink.

And then there was a game of 'never have i ever' where i took taking shots, only increasing my inebriation.

"never have i ever had sex in public."

I took a shot. Leon and I had accomplished that task many times. With a touch or a look he could immediately turn me on and have me like putty in his hands.

" never have i ever twerked on a stranger."

I took a shot.

"never have i ever woken my man up with head."

I started to take two shots just to emphasize how many times Leon had gotten 'good morning head' over the years, but one was enough.

After just those three shots, I decided that I was out of the game. It was the combination of the previous drinks, the blunt, and the shots that had my body feeling like I was completely weightless. I hadn't felt so good since before I'd gotten  pregnant with Raegan. There was something about having a child that kept me more or less sober- aside from a drink or blunt here or there, but nothing like this. I hadn't been completely drunk in ten years.

Somehow, even after deciding that I was out of the game, I still did another three shots in response to the next 'never have I ever' questions. Long gone were thoughts of who was driving Leon and I home. I was juat focused on having fun.

I went to refill my shot glass from a bottle of tequila when Leon snuck up behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin in the crook of my neck.

I giggled. In my intoxicated state, his erection, poking my lower back, seemed more like a joke than a turn on.

" Lee-"

He laughed too. " yo I'm horny as fuck, baby. It's time to dip."

" nigga, I can't drive." I said, still laughing.

His goofy ass kept laughing too. " I got us."

" you ain't got shit. How many drinks you have?"

" i ain't had nothin."

I put my cup down and turned to face Leon. Grabbing him by the face, i tilted his head down so that we could see each other eye to eye.

His eyes- as beautiful as they normally were- were nearly non-existent. He looked like he was squinting just to see anything from around the hooded orbs, and what could be seen of his eyes was bloodshot red.

" nothing?"

" nada." He smiled and and tried to lean in to kiss me, but i used my hands to keep his face at a distance.

" really? You look drunk as fuck to me."

" and im horny as fuck too, so whats up?"

The look he gave me next set my skin on fire. Even in my inebriated state, I could feel myeelf recognizing sensations of arousal.

" not here." I whispered, as the women around us went on with their game of 'never have i ever' without even taking notice of Leon and I.

"Come on, let's go upstairs."

" we are not fucking in your sisters house! No!"

We had a stare down for a moment before he crumbled, bending at the knees to wrap his arms around my thighs and hoist me up over his shoulder.

" Lee!" I screamed, not being able to help my hysterical laughing as he pushed through the crowd. Just the floor being as far away from me as it was causing disorientation. And I could feel that my ass way nearly out! " I swear to God- put me down! My ass-my ass is out!"

I felt his teeth lightly grzed the skin on the side of my thigh in a small nip, making me sqeal. " shut up."

" I'm too fucking old for this shit!" I screamed, still not able to remain serious in the situation. " put me down!"

The women cheered loudly around us as he made his way through everyone and out into tge hallway. I was happy that he had chosen to go that way instead of through the living room. Women cheering us on was one thing...but I wouldn't be able to handle the men doing it without extreme embarrassment.

I continued to plead with Leon up the stairs to put me down- fearing that we would both go tumbling down the stairs at any moment- but gave up halfway when I realized he had no intentions of listening. And he also had no intentions of dropping me. Drunk or not, his balance and attention hadn't faltered at all. In fact, he hoisted me but over his shoulder a bit more just to prove to me that he wasn't about to lose his grip.

Granted, I had a small hearattack when he'd done it... but it was sexy, nonetheless. At the top of the stairs Leon took a left and all but kicked in the door of the first room he came across. I tried to lift my head to see where we were when, after a few steps into the room, Leon decided that it was time to put me down. He flipped me off of his back and I braced for impact, happy when I landed in the welcoming embrace of a bed.

The bed engulfed me, completely, the fluffy comforter coming up to encase me on both sides. I sighed in content.

Leon smiled lazily down at me before huffing and collapsing on the bed to my left.

" what are you doing?" I asked, turning on my side to face him, only to be gathered up into his arms and pulled against the side of his body. I noticed that his eyes were already closed.

" resting my eyes real quick." His hand around my waist, landed on the small of my back where he held me tighter.

I rolled my eyes and rested my head on his chest, closing my eyes as well. I hadn't realized I'd been so tired until laying on the bed. It felt like I hadn't slept in ages. " you did all that downstairs just to take a fucking nap? I thought you were about to tear some shit up, ya old ass."

" what happened to not fucking in my sisters house?"

" i love Raegan but a night away from her means we cant have loud, crazy sex...no matter where we are... like we used to before you got old."

He laughed. " keep talking shit and we gone see how old I really am... after this nap this nap though."

I laughed again and gave in. I was tired, he was tired, and so there was no use in fighting it.

" I'm bout to marry an old ass."

" you goddamn right you are. Na be quiet and go to sleep. When we wake up I got some hard candy for you to suck on."

In my sleepy state I couldn't think of anything witty to say back to his filthy joke so I just stated a fact. " when we wake up, we gotta go pick up Raegan. Your mom said five hours and it's already been like three. I don't want her to be pissed at me, Lee."

The only response I got was his deep and steady breathing.

I couldn't believe we were spending our night away from Raegan taking a fucking nap...but somehow it just felt right.