3

I woke up to sound of a vacuum, and washing machine. Michael was cleaning? I slowly staggered out of bed trying my very best to hold my balance. I stumbled using the door way as a holding position for me to get to my feet. I gained control of my balance and walked confidently down the stairs.

Michael had only joggers son as he cleaned the house and moved gracefully while doing so. I stood at a corner enjoying him cleaning so I didn't have to do it. I just watched and patiently waited until he spotted me. That didn't seem to come fast enough. He had his earbuds in and was dancing while cleaning.

He wouldn't have heard me if I yelled, or so I thought. I took one step closer and my toe hit the means of a table. I yelled out in pain and Michael's head jerked to the side, watching me.

He pulled the earbuds out his ear and walked over laughing at my clumsyness.

"I thought you couldn't here?" I looked down upon the headphones draping from his ear.

"I kept them low just in case you woke up and wanted me for something".

"Such a gentleman".

"I gotta be, to keep my wife happy".

"Wife?"

"You agreed didn't you". He chuckled at my sudden shock. I was happy he used that word I don't think I'll ever get used to it.

"I just love the sound of it when you say it". I giggled slightly.

I decided to help him with the rest of the cleaning, Khalid should be here soon. It wasn't much work since the only real messy one was Michael. We finished cleaning and I decided to relax on the couch.

I got bored and decided to start making snacks. I took out bowls and filled them with chips. Made sandwiches, cut up fruit and was in the middle of making lemonade when the doorbell rang.

I got a little to excited as I basically jumped over the counter to get to the door first. I swung the door open harshly. Khalid was standing there with his suitcases and I pounced on him.

"Khalid!". I screamed excitedly, I basically tackled him to the floor.

"Someone's excited to see me". He laughed hard and I looked forward and came in visual a pair of feet, probably his friend. I got off Khalid allowing him to his feet. He dusted himself off and I gave him a proper tight hug. His arms snaked around my waist and he pulled me close.

"What's going on with my wife and lil bro bro". Michael sounded happy, and came forward to dap his brother.

"M-Dawg, long time no see". They seemed ecstatic to see each other it had been sometime. I allowed all men inside the house and I closed the house door behind them. They all went straight into the living room. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the bowl of chips and fruit.

I carried it neatly into the living room bending over, kinda on purpose in front of Michael. I could feel his gaze upon me I rose back up stood and walked away. Before I was able to get far away Michael stood up and walked right behind me.

He pulled me close to his body as I was facing a different direction. My back came in contact with his chest. He whispered some things in my ear.

"If you keep playing with me imma have to take you upstairs and tear that ass up". His words was having a effect on me. It took all my might to not keep taunting and teasing him. I knew he'd be true to his word if I kept teasing. Even fighting myself I couldn't help but push my ass up against him.

He groaned in my ear, and grabbed my waist. I knew his brother was right behind us, but teasing him was so fun. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom downstairs. He sat down on the toilet, me straddling him.