54

SIKE......y'all thought I was ending it like that. That ending leaves me wanting to know more and I have a love/hate relationship with beautiful endings like that.

So I'm going to give you guys MORE!

Your welcome!! Lol

1 year later!

Sky is 3 years old and Lani is officially 1 year old, yes you guessed it I'm pregnant again.

Michael's pull out game has been weak.

Plus I honestly knew the real reason for his lack of pulling out since he did this one on purpose.

He's been googling up so many things. He didn't know that I knew but he was trying for a boy. He loves his princesses and he treats them as such but he honestly wants a boy.

I can't blame him, I wanted to be a mother of son.

He's been asking me questions like crazy.

"How's the morning sickness".

"Lower than with Lani baby". I smiled at his excitement.

"Do you crave salty foods or sweet".

"Salty".

He jumped in excitement, and I almost fell off the bed. This big grown man over here jumping from excitement over the fact he's having a boy. That's right I went and got results already he just didn't know that I got them.

"Baby, look I got something for you". I smiled handing him the baby with the result because I'm tired of killing him.

He slowly opened the paper, and threw it when he read the contents.

"IM HAVING A BOY". He yelled around coming over and kissing the little 4 month old baby bump.

I remember the day I told him I was pregnant it felt as if it was yesterday.

~~~~~~

Michael was hanging out with his group, Sterling, Terrence, Mr.Calliet (Cory), you guys already know the whole group.

He was in the room, with them downstairs playing 2k in the big screening room. I on the other hand was having suspicions on if I was pregnant again or not.

"My period is late". I told myself, it took all the courage I had to pee on that stick and leave it alone for 3 minutes.

3 long agonizing minutes, I couldn't stop picking it up. Even though I know I would be waiting I just couldn't.

3 kids.... I just couldn't believe it. This will be the second time giving birth if I am pregnant.

I read the clock on my watch and I looked down at the one item that would tell me my fate.

"I'm pregnant". I dropped to the floor and I started crying. I realized I didn't close the door when Sky walked in and Lani right behind her crawling.

Lani was freshly new at the crawling thing, but she was making her way around the house.

"Mommy". Sky said coming closer to me and seeing me cry.

"It's tears of Joy baby, give mommy a kiss". She leaned in and gave me a nice kiss that eased my nerves and calmed me.

"I have to tell Michael how weak his pull out game is". I thought to myself.

I ran downstairs and I could hear them yelling about the game, I made sure to grab Lani and Sky just followed me downstairs.