49

Just then I remembered by looking at to digital clock that read 7:30pm. We forgot to get the kids. My babies are probably breaking down my mother, and she was probably enjoying having the company.

So I decided to call her.

"Hello Mom?"

"He-, Sky come here, we about to watch Barbie in a Mermaid Tail 2. Sorry Auriel's what's going on".

"Sorry that we are late getting the kids, we had some trouble. They aren't bothering you are they?"

"No they are pure angels, you need me to keep them for another night don't you?"

"Desperately".

"I have no problem here. They are behaved kids your doing something right with these kids". She giggled remembering the thoughts of when I was a young child.

"Thank you Mommy, I promise to get them in the morning".

"No rush, I love these mini Auriel's so much. Lani has Michael's nose".

"Unlucky Lani". I giggled

"Alright Sky is complaining now, always complaining just like her mommy. Let me play this movie I have to go".

"By mom, tell Sky mommy misses her so much". And with that I hung up the phone and turned to Michael who plopped down on the bed.

"This is all your fault, you and your dinosaur dick".

"Aye, did you not moan someone's name in my face. You hurt my heart".

"You hurt my neck, you know you put me in a chokehold in the doggy position".

I forgot Joey was still hear listening until he said. "Go on bitch spill the tea, y'all was in doggy position...okay continue".

"Man I don't know why I did that. I wasn't in the right state of mind".

"You were in Killmonger mode". I giggled in horror remembering how I was being choked.

"I'm sorry, you just can't do that. That's insulting".

"I was kidding, plus I didn't moan Jason's name by accident".

"You did that on purpose". He jolted up looking down upon me and I just nodded.

"BITCH! You a freak, I bet you liked it". Joey chimed in but I didn't elaborate.

"Michael the kids are staying at my mothers for another night".

"That's perfect". He smiled then the doorbell suddenly rang scaring everyone.

"What's going on? Did you invite someone Michael? Joey?

"Not me". I looked directly towards Joey but he didn't seem to know a thing about it either. So we all allowed Michael to get the door and my legs suddenly got feeling back into them. I wobbled but I managed.

"Who are you?" Was the first questions asked

"I'm from the foster care center we are looking for Skylar Bines".

"It's Skylar Jordan first of all!" Michael was getting more upset by the minute. "Second she ain't here, what you want with her".

"We found her legal father, and would like to return her to her family".

The word she let come from her mouth were like daggers to my heart and soul. They were really giving Sky to that deadbeat that was never there a day in his life.

"NO!" I screamed. "The father didn't even know about the child up until recently. Plus we already adopted her! You can't take her!"

"If you have any concerns speak to Mr. Preston on you own behalf but for now we just need the child". She sounded way to calm and collected. I just wanted to beat her right then and there.