29

When I woke up I expected for another Monster High movie to be playing and me downstairs on the couch with, my little dumpling.

I was in my bed, and Sky was right next to me still sleeping. So I relaxed realizing it must have been Michael who moved us.

I got a call on my phone from Amy, waking me back up.

"Hello". I spoked groggily

"You had your baby already, I swear last time I saw you, you were only 4 months".

"Girl what are you talking about".

"Michael's, Instagram story is what I'm talking about".

"Bitch what?"

"You haven't seen the story? Damn my bad you should go look it's adorably cute. And if you was tryna hide your pregnancy it's over now".

"Well I mean I'm starting to get to big anyways". I admitted shrugging my shoulders, as if she could see me.

"Well go look, she's cute by the way".

"Thanks A, imma visit you tomorrow I haven't seen you in a minute".

"You better, later preggo girl".

"Bye Amy". I gave a little giggle and hung up.

The first thing I did was immediately click on Instagram and pressed on Michael's name. The video the popped among my sight was of him creeping down the stairs and heading towards the couch and him talking in the background.

"So I went upstairs and I leave these two alone for only 30 minutes and look what happens". He said then the camera appeared on us, Sky laying perfectly across me and my belly easily you can tell I'm pregnant. "They can't stay awake for nothing. Always sleeping, my Queen and little nugget baby". Then his hand came into view on the side of my stomach. "Then the growing nugget". Then the story ended.

"MICHAEL!"

The stairs sounded like rumbling as he came up them showing himself before me.

"I have a interview tomorrow morning, now I can already see the questions that are about to slow in, why would you do this".

Him already knowing what I was talking about, "Come on babe, the fans love it. I took a look at your fanpages and they love it, even my own fans love it".

I just smiled, he tried to lean in for a kiss but dodging it was my reaction.

"To early fam". I spoke.

~~~~~~~~

The next morning I dressed according to play, I had on a blue snug dress, with black pumps. But a little slightly I decided to dress up Sky as well. In a little blue sundress, and some black boots. We were in a way matching, and she twirled around in the mirror playing around. Playing around with the edges of her dress.

I walked to my car buckling her in her booster seat and driving along way to the interview. I'm not sure how people would react but this was a nice way to get her out of the house.

Once there I grabbed Sky's hand and walked her inside. They led us firstly to the backroom to wait to be introduced. I slowly sat down looking in my lap waiting for my name to be called.

Once my name was called, I walked out slowly on to the stage. I had a black over coat hanging so my bump wasn't visible yet. Even though I seen stares from some of the people in the crowd considering this was a live interview.

"Hello dearest".

"Hey..". I turned to the people. "Hey guys how's it going". The screaming from the crowd thickened and I smiled with happiness.