21

So I thought it would be a good idea to place the weeks of the pregnant girl, on the top of every other chapter.

So whoever you imagine the lead girl, if you change her name to yours or WHATEVER you can have a image of her pregnant.

So we gonna start off with

5 weeks = 2nd month. First Trimester

Okay imma give a heads up, this chapter is long.

I woke up peacefully and happy, I looked over and seen my hair was covering Michael's face a little. I giggled and moved my hair out the way to give his face the recognition it's deserved.

I smiled down upon him taking in all his features. I managed to avoid Michael's horniness for the last 2 months but it was hard. Tonight I was thinking of giving it all away.

A month was definitely long enough, but I went a little to far and pushed over to 2 months. I want to dress nice before I get to big, plus Michael deserves to see me before I gain a giant belly. I had a crazy little plan for tonight and I just wanted everything to be perfect. I still have a job to report today. I need to finish up the filming of the new movie I decided to shoot.

I thought that would have been the only thing I've done today but I was wrong.

~~~~

While on set, everyone was doing there thing and I stood of to the side, watching all the men dressed in black and covered from head to toe in equipment, and focused on whatever task they had set. I admired all the determination people had, it's what make the movies the great thing they are.

I sat on my chair with my labeled on the back. I didn't have my scene to shoot right now I was taking a well deserved break, every now and again taking looks towards my growing belly. I did have my second check up coming and all the excitement took my body by storm. I didn't know what the gender was but I didn't care. I just wanted this baby to come, I wanted the baby to be girl, so I can have someone to annoy the hell out of Michael with, but a boy would also be amazing, I can have someone beat up Michael for me.

All the possibilities are the best, and nothing will disappoint me.

"Auriel, your on". The directors assistant called out to me. I had my hair pulled back for this scene in a tight high bun, and my outfit dark but mysterious. I smiled towards her grabbed my script and read over my lines one more time before walking out on the set.

6 long hours on set tired my feet to no end, my toes are aching and the soles of my feet are painful. I think I was being over dramatic because of my pregnancy.

The walk back to my chair felt like it was forever. It felt like the longest hallway ever, when I made it to my chair and let out a sign of relief. I was finally finished and I knew I wouldn't be able to escape all the interviews and things.

Interviews and visiting fans, is something I can do while pregnant. All I was ready to do is watch the trailer for this movie. It was a action movie and I was doing wild things in it, jumping off burning buildings, and trying to fight off armies. All while trying to fend off the one male lead who I was to fall in love it.

I was just glad for everything to be over, and to be taking a break off shooting movies.

"Auriel you did great today, a man is outside and has some things for you". Her smiled was from ear to ear.

I nodded, "let him in". I said already knowing who she was referring to, Michael allowed himself to be known as he walked inside calling my name. I didn't want to come off as a asshole, but I was in pain.