30

Michael's POV

I packed my duffel bag the same night and called Steelo to do the same. He didn't ask many questions he just did what I said then I went to pick him up.

It was 10 minutes to midnight and Auriel and Sky were sleeping peacefully. Sky in my usual place. She looked so comfortable, looking at them I didn't want to leave them behind but I knew if I kept wanting to come home to see this sight I was going to have to do this.

Leaving them was the hardest thing to man, but I knew it had to be done. I walked over and thought about waking up Auriel. I just wanted a chance to say bye before I leave and potentially not see her for weeks. I knew i was going to miss maybe at the most 1 month hopefully less.

That was depending on what I was doing, and if I was to get into trouble with whatever I was about to do.

I did end up waking Auriel, looking down at her half sleep nature.

"I'm leaving". I whispered.

She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me down closer to her.

"I change my mind I want to go". She whispered back.

"You know it's bad for the baby Auriel, I'll be back before you know it.

"Ugh, Miranda is behind bars and still she's causing trouble for me. HOW!"

I gave a little chuckle, "Baby, don't worry about a thing. I will only be gone for a few weeks, I don't want to leave believe me".

"Ugh. I regret being bold".

"It's sexy". I whispered letting my lips lightly meet her neck and I smirked against her skin.

"Okay okay sparky. There's a child right next to us. Now get going before I change my mind to letting you leave me". She gave me one last hug before letting me tuck her in.

"Sleep tight". I kissed her forehead and Sky's before walking out the room. The first place I went was to Steelo's house to pick him up, but of course he took his time to leave the house with his slow ass.

"Hey man". He said as he entered my car

"Took your ass long enough, I wanna leave and get back as soon as possible".

"Missing the wife already".

"And its only been 5 minutes since I saw her".

"When is y'all wedding already, y'all taking your sweet as time with this". He chuckled

"We having to many....complications right now".

"Is that why I'm up in your car at midnight".

"Exactly, New York we going". I explained to him everything. He was kind of kept out the loop for a while, I haven't really said anything about Sky to anyone. I owe it to Steelo to tell him everything, he's my best friend.

"Damn bro, why ain't you tell me this. I knew you should have never dated Miranda in high school. That's one crazy broad".

"You always right huh".

"You damn skippy, and why is we going to New York nigga. They placed her all the way out there".

"Yeah I explained this already".

~~~~~~~~

Relaxing on the plane while it was landing was difficult. Knowing I was now miles from my family. I wanted to call them so bad, fighting the urge to call her was close to impossible.

I knew she wouldn't answer even if I did where she was it was only 5 am, and she is a sleeping person, now worse than before since she is pregnant. I kept looking down from my phone to Steelo, who was chuckling knowing what I was thinking.