Bonus Chapter

It's all surreal that everything is over.

But you already know I got to write some type of bonus chapter! So here it go!

"Hey mamas baby". I cooed looking down at the 2 month old bouncing baby boy. "Do you know how happy Daddy is to have a boy in his life. All he has right now is a 2 and 1 year old daughters right now, speaking of which your coming with me to celebrate your older sister's birthday".

That's right today is the day my oldest baby turns 2. I can't believe she is getting so big, she was already a talkative 1 year old can't wait to see what she says now.

I was just about finished with breastfeeding Mike jr. He was such a relaxed baby, he didn't cry often, he was a little silent and he only rarely cried on the occasions when he was hungry.

I could lay him down and leave him there and he would sleep for hours. Such a sleepy baby, he was just like his sister, he loved to cuddle up under me and hide away in my shirts.

I was happy to be able to do this again, I have Lani and Michael Jr to hide in my shirts together. Sky and I would have personal mommy daughter time since she thinks she's older.

You can't tell Sky anything think though, she was only 10 months maybe 11 months older than Lani, not even a year but she wouldn't believe it. She's 2 and Lani is still one and that's all that's registering in her brain right now.

Sky's birthday was literally today and she was getting to do whatever she wanted todo today. We were letting her control everyone today.

Lani and Micheal jr was in their separate cribs and Sky came running into the room.

"Mommy!"

"Good morning to you to baby".

"I'm 2" she held up 2 of her little fingers and I smiled

"Yes you are, what you want to do for your birthday".

"I don't know". I smiled at her silliness. She was going to figure out something soon, I knew it.

I had to dress all the kids myself because I didn't feel like waiting on Michael. Everyone was already and little baby sky wanted to match with her little sister. I was so proud that she loved her sister, proud mom of kids who love one another.

I walked downstairs carrying MCJ, Lani was one but she already got the hang of walking for 2 seconds max.

"Sky help your sister downstairs please"

I didn't know how to get all of them downstairs at once. So I made sure MCJ was downstairs before I made sure my girls made it downstairs safely.

Michael walked in from the outside the house and following him was Sterling.

"Uncle STEELO". Sky ran over to her uncle which I think was her favorite uncle since he spoils her.

"Hey gum drop, Happy birthday". He bent over to pick her up.

"Thank you".

He placed her back on the floor to do as she pleased.

"So what we doing for her today?" Steelo asked

"It's whatever she wants". I spoke up to say. I walked over to her and asked, "So Sky Baby what do you want to do today?"

"Disneyland". She cheered and I knew that had to be something her father put in her head. 

Sky, Lani, Michael jr, Michael, Steelo and I ended up going to Disneyland. The drive was crazy long but I guess it was worth it since it was going to make Sky happy for her birthday.