The Note Part 2

*** Gally's P.O.V***

Alby starts to read.

1. Only let her eat two meals a day

2. Force her to drink a cup of water every hour

3. Make her A runner

4. Let her sleep where you see fit

5. Do not let her sleep in

The rest is up to you

 Best of luck

-W.I.C.K.E.D

P.S take care of the baby

What baby? People start to spout questions that Alby has no idea how to answer.  just then the door bursts open. its Jeff, he's out of breath and looks like he just saw a ghost

"A-Alby" he stutters "Spit it out, Jeff" he commands.

"you have to see for yourself." Jeff's voice is shaking so hard to tell what he's saying. what would be so important that he couldn't tell us? And what baby? This seemed to slip everyone's mind after Jeff made his entrance, but not mine.

Alby gets out of his chair and starts to fallow Jeff out of the room, he motions for all of us to join. Minoh leads the rest of the keepers behind Alby, and I walk at the back. it's a pretty silent trip to the Med-jacks hut where the girl was being kept, except for the back round noise of the other Gladers eating dinner. 

We enter the hut. the first thing I see is Clint, pacing around the floor as if he'd been waiting for us. 

"what took you so long" he questioned "we're here now aren't we. Now, what was so important that you were late to the gathering and the dragged us all here?" Jeff nor Clint said anything they just pointed to the open door that I assumed led to the room that had the girl in. Alby started to walk towards it, Clint entered the room before him to get something ready. all the keepers just kind of just pushed into the room. Jeff was last to enter. When everybody had shifted to be around the bed, Jeff and Clint pushed to the front standing on either side Clint pulled his stethoscope off the left bedside table. Jeff simultaneously pulled down the blanket that was around her tiny shoulders to her waist and revealed a huge shirt that was obviously one of there's, he then proceeds to lift up the huge 'dress' to reveal a slightly swollen abdomen which I didn't think much about until Clint handed Alby the stethoscope. Alby put it in his ears and Clint positions it on her belly. His face was pure shock. Everyone took a turn, when it came to mine I finally heard what had everyone so surprised...        

-------------------------------------------------

The next chapter will be from your point of view. Thanks for reading!