The Note Part 3 (Y/N P.O.V)

Sorry but before you read the chapter I want you to know that this is dedicated to one of my friends, Ollie I hope you like it.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I laid on the bed I could hear two voices talking, and footsteps on what sounded like a hardwood floor.  all of a sudden there were hands on me, they obviously belonged to a boy. they took off my pants and shirt, WHAT THE HELL I DID NOT GIVE THEM PERMISSION TO DO THAT! struggling was no use I still couldn't move, I wondered if I ever would be able to again. there is the sound of a drawer opening and closing.

"Clint, hold up her back so I can put on this shirt." Clint? that was one of the names the British boy had used! could the boy that was currently trying to pull a shirt over my torso be Jeff? 

when they got the shirt which felt more like a loose dress it was so big on me, they started what felt like a full body exam. listening to my heart, lungs, they even looked for cuts or bruises. halfway through there routine, I had a weird feeling in my abdomen. It was almost like a light fluttering. This continued for a while, it didn't hurt necessarily but after what felt like 30 minutes I would have liked it to stop. it didn't. the exam was almost finished, I could tell because who I guessed were Jeff and Clint had slowed down and well what else could they do. apparently, one more, pulling up the huge shirt they put on me up to my chest one of them placed there huge COLD hand on my abdomen and started to palpate it. the fluttering feeling intensified, whoever had their freezing hand on me seemed to notice it as well. 

"Hey, Clint check this out" it was Jeff with the Elsa power [I couldn't resist, sorry]

"Just a minute"Clint's voice is muffled he must be out in the hallway. after that I could hear murmurs in the hall it sounded like Cint and the brit. when the incomprehensible conversation ended Clint approach the bed and did the same thing, Jeff had. but his hand were warmer, thank god. I couldn't see his face but his aura changed. before I had time to question anything I felt a stethoscope being pressed against my abdomen. just then it hit me I was preg... before I could even finish my thought I lost the small part of consciousness I had left.

--------------------------------------------------

please don't forget to vote it would make my day. thank you for reading 

this is random but go check out my friend's youtube channel: 

Lunar Eclipse Wolf Pup

  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC85tThKKajPrGFB_jk0JbGw

thank you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------