Part 4

🔥🔥🔥😎😋🕷️😎🔥😎😋🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️😎🔥😋

Narrator P.O.V

Izuku got up and looked around him to find that he was lying in a pile of rubble. He looked at the robot as it saw it's final moment when it fell down. A huge gust of wind was generated as it landed. The gust of wind blew sand, dust and other things into Izuku's face.
He stood and looked at his surroundings feeling confused and a little tingly.

He turned to see all the other participants looking at him strangely. Izuku felt strange inside, like a door that was once closed, was slowly opening. And if he was being honest, it kinda scared him. Suddenly, his memories hit him like a tsunami, and he ran over to Uraraka to help her. He picked her up bridal style and dropped her off  at the nurse's office in  Recovery Girls care.
Izuku then left the exam replica city and went to Paige's place. He knocked on the door before entering and began to look around for her. "Hey Paige, Paige you home" he said and walked toward her bedroom to see that the door was open a bit and the vase next it was smashed. His eyes flew open wide and he ran right through the door. Breaking it off it's hinges and making it fly into the wall across the room. "Paige!" He yelled as he heard a scream. He turned to see Paige in only a towel sitting on her bed. He looked around in his new spider like fighting style pose. "Where's the threat?" He asked. Suddenly a slipper flew and smacked Izuku in the face. He fell over and landed with a thud as Paige walked over to him. clenching her towel tight onto her body. "Midoriya! what are you doing!?" She yelled. "Oh well, I thought that you were in trouble, so I rushed into your room as quick as possible" he said as he stood and rubbed his cheek. "Why would you think that!?" She yelled.

"There was a broken vase and your door was slightly open. Not to mention that the rest of your pent house was dark" he said. Paige sighed before sitting down on her bed. "The broken vase was just the result of a little rage, and the dark pent house was just because I wanted to just take a bath and go to sleep afterwards. That's why I didn't bother switching on the lights" she said and huffed.

"Oh, okay then. Sorry about the-the door" he said and pointed at it. He walked over to it and picked it up easily before carrying it back to where it's supposed to be. "Yeah, you better be sorry" she said and sighed once more. "Are you mad?" He asked with a nervous edge to his voice. Paige picked up on this and realised that she was yelling a lot. "Yeah, kinda" she said. Izuku looked up at her and noticed her figure. She had a big bust, which was slightly sticking out of her towel. An hour glass figure. Beautiful eyes and face. Her hair looked silky smooth and her legs were dazzling.

A blush appeared on Izuku's face that he couldn't seem to surpress. Paige turned to look at him and noticed his blush. She looked down at herself before blushing and throwing her second slipper at him. "Get out!" She yelled. Pointing at the door. Izuku ran out the door and ran to the roof of the pent house. What doubled as the roof of the entire building. "Well, that was weird Izuku. She caught you staring. Things are going to be different now" he said and web swung to another build before standing sideways on it. He shoved his hands into his pocket and calmly walked down the building.

He got to the bottom and noticed how some were looking at him. "What? Never seen a person walk down a building before?" He said and walked off.

He reached home and went in through the window. Again, calmly walking up the building to his room. He entered and immediately grabbed his notebook. About to jot down the events of today.

Okay, let's break it down. My abilities are superhuman strength, web swinging and slinging and wall crawling. I haven't discovered any other abilities. But today, I was able punch through a gigantic robot that's bigger than my apartment building. Something about it doesn't seem right. I feel stronger though. Like I could lift that tank like nothing now. Well maybe I'm exaggerating. I could lift the tank with less effort now maybe. I wonder what else I'll figure out about myself.