Part 25

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🕸️🕸️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕸️🔥🔥🕸️🕷️🕸️🔥🔥🕸️

Iida your faster than fast

Iida walked into the arena with a serious face. He had been saving up his speed, but now he only had about 00:56 seconds left of what he calls his Recipro Turbo.

He looked across the area at Mudman. Mudman seemed to be calculating Iida's abilities.
Iida simply nodded at Mudman and he nodded back. He kept a calm appearance on the outside, but inside, he was nervous. His Recipro Turbo was his trump card. He wasn't planning on using it to win the race before, or the cavalery battle. But, he did. And now he was running out of time to use it. To make matters worse, Mudman was a critical thinker. Meaning that he analysises everything. And knowing him, he probably sees right through him.

Iida sighed and shut his eyes. He was contemplating what to do in this situation. He clearly had the more powerful quirk. Which was an advantage on his end. But, Mudman could make a trap out anything. Iida opened his eyes. He knew that this match leaned more toward Mudman than him. The blue haired male stretched his legs out before getting into a runners stance.

"Match begin!!" Mudman immediately put his hands down onto the ground. Making the ground mushy. Iida sprinted forward. He jumped and let his jets carry him into the sky. He looked down on Mudman as he did. The ground around Mudman became, well...muddy. Obviously.

Mudman sank into the ground and Iida began to think up a storm. He was thinking of ways to beat Mudman. But, nothing was coming to mind. Iida started sweating. He was becoming irritated with himself now.

He was smart, he was strong. But, why did it feel like he couldn't defeat this person. Mudman wasn't anything special. His quirk was though. Iida continued whisking around in the air. Not wanting to hit the ground. If he hit the arena floor, he would be trapped. If he fell out the ring, he would loose. Right now, the sky was his friend.

"Do you plan on staying in the sky the whole time?" A voice asked. Suddenly a hand grabbed Iida's foot. He looked down frantically and saw Mudman with a smirk. "Because if you are, that just won't do" Mudman said and started pulling. Iida's eyes flew open wide in shock as he got pulled down to the ground.

He felt himself hit the now muddy floor and sink in. Then the floor became hard again. Like cement. Mudman popped out of the ground and stood on solid ground. He looked down on Iida as he struggled. The blue haired boy struggled with all his might trying to break free. His eyes started to gloss over with tears as he struggled.

"I'm sorry Midoriya, mom, dad and brother. I know you were counting on me" he said to himself as stopped struggling. He closed his eyes and looked down. "Match over, Mudma-" Midnight didn't get to finish her sentence as a plastic bottle hit the back of Iida's head.

"WHERES IIDA!!!?" a voice yelled. Everyone turned to see Uraraka out of the infirmary. "YOUR NOT IIDA!!!" she yelled and Iida reeled back in shock. "THE REAL IIDA, WOULDN'T GIVE UP SO EASILY!!!" she yelled and Iida's eyes widened. He looked down at himself. Trapped in cement. Giving up. He didn't like it at all. He immediately looked up at Mudman with newfound determination. He smirked as he thought. "Thank you Uraraka..." Before the roaring of a loud engine was heard.

Uraraka smiled at her friend as she held her body in pain. "Please deary, go rest now. You said you wanted to see your friends fight. You've seen it" Recovery Girl said as she patted Uraraka's back. "Yeah, your right. The winner has already been decided anyway..." She said.