Part 20

Bra I'm feeling this cover dawg. I tried so hard to make it look the best of the best and I would definitely say that I outdid myself.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Izuku's eyes flew open as a smile cracked across his face. He flipped out of bed and ran toward the bathroom. "Today's the day" Izuku said and smiled. It had been another week after Izuku's and Ben's talk, Ben started coming into work everyday to help Izuku with the Nanobots. When Ben returned, he got humbly surprised at how many other scientists were worried about him. But, even with Ben back, they hadn't made much progress.

But, today he wasn't gonna think about that. Because today was the UA sports festival. And him and his friends had trained their asses off for this day. Izuku looked at himself in the mirror and flexed. Noticing how his arms had become bigger these past few days. He smiled and brushed his teeth. Then gave another smile before getting ready to leave. He ran to UA at top speed. Which had also increased from his training. He made it to UA and saw a bunch of booths set for the festival and some people arriving early. There was a long que to get in, but since he was a student, he took priority above all else and got let in easily. He walked over to his classroom and sat down at his spot. And soon, more people started to load in.

"Man, I'm so excited!" Ojiro said as he fist pumped. "Yeah, I know what you mean" Shoji said. "I wanna win this" Jirou said as she made a fist. Everyone in the class conversed normally as Iida, Uraraka, Momo, Ashido, Kirishima, Kaminari and Izuku made their own little group to talk. Everyone else had no idea what they we're in for. But, they would soon.

The seven of them talked together about their development in the past two weeks. It was amazing how much they had grown really. But, you'll just have to wait and see how they've grown.
.

Izuku P.O.V

"And here they are folks, the kids who gave those nasty villains a run for their money! Class 1-A!!" Midnight announced as we all walked in. I smiled as I looked upwards at the crowd cheering so loudy for us. Then I saw the looks of resentment on the other students who weren't in 1-A's faces. Then my smile quickly disappeared as every other student came together into one large group. And they were all shooting dirty looks at us from 1-A. But of course, Bakugou wasn't gonna take that.

He turned and looked at them all with such a snarl, that they turned pale and looked away.

"Now for a few words from the freshman representatives..." Midnight said. "Wait, representatives? There's more than one?" I questioned as I looked up.
"...Katsuki Bakugou and Izuku Midoriya!!" She yelled and stuck out her arm for us. I turned to look at Bakugou and he was giving me one of his classic 'Fucking Deku' looks.
I smiled politely and waved a little as we both walked up the stairs to Midnight. But, he still never looked at me. Staring forward with his angry look. We both reached the top and stood next to Midnight sensei. Then she handed the mic. I spoke with a shy look in my eyes. "Well...I just have to say that.. I'm gonna do my best to win and I hope everyone else will too!!" I yelled the last part as I felt the adrenaline pumping through me.

"Now you! Katsuki Bakugou, what do you have to say!?!" She said and I leaned forward a bit to look at his facial expression. "I'm gonna kick every single one of your sorry asses" he said and gave the mic back. "Well that's... interesting, a declaration of war!!" She said and Bakugou seemed to have a calm expression on his face. Everyone else, not so much. "How arrogant!" A kid from the support course yelled. "Yeah!! Who does he think he is!?!" Another yelled. Bakugou began his decent down the stairs and I took a few seconds to realise what he had just done. Like Midnight said, it was a declaration of war against every Freshman at UA. But, it was more than that. Bakugou intentionally put a target onto his back basically to prove something. He's trying to get a message out. What that message is, I don't know. But, he's trying to get everyone to go after him.