Part 27

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🕷️🕸️

Izuku woke up in the infirmary of Recovery Girls office. He immediately winced at his wounds. Izuku stood with a bit of pain as he looked out the window. It was night time.

The date

He thought as he began to frantically run out the infirmary. He ran out and ran to his home. Running at 56 km per hour, he made it home in a nick of time. Running up the stairs to his room. Passing his mother on his way up. She didn't even have time to react as she got knocked on to her ass. But, that's when Izuku came back and like the wonderful son he is. He helped her up. And ran back to his room.

He made it inside his room and ran over to his wardrobe.

What's the time now anyway?

He questioned as he saw the time on his wall. 20:56.

Shit! The date was supposed to start 56 minutes ago!

He thought as he quickly pulled out a white shirt and grey blazer. "Izuku! Honey! What's wrong?" His mother asked as she arrived at his door. "I've got a date with Paige! And it was supposed to start about 56 minutes ago" he said as he pulled out some jeans and a brown belt. "Oh, you need to hurry" his mother said and he nodded.

Izuku fetched his brown dress shoes and socks. He put on the jeans and the brown belt over. Before slipping the white T-shirt on and the grey blazer. He then put on his black socks and his brown dress shoes over.

(Basically he's dressed like that main character of Persona 5 as his casual clothes)

He left the room in a hurry as he ran toward the front door. "Mom! I'll be home before midnight!" He yelled out to her. "Okay honey!" She yelled back as she smiled at her son. Then she frowned, her son was growing up. And sooner or later, he'd leave her.

Izuku opened the door to see a police officer there. He had his hand raised as if he was gonna knock. "Oh, what a coincidence. I was just about to knock. Haha" the detective said cheerfully. "Uh, may I come in?" The detective asked and Izuku nodded slowly. Moving aside so the man could come in. The man had on a formal suit and tie, with a brown coat and hat over. He had his badge ovee his blazer pocket.
"Izuku! Who's here?" His mother asked as she walked into the room to see the detective. "Hello ma'am, don't worry. I'm not on official business" he said. Izuku scowled as he closed the door. He pulled out his phone to look at the time. 21:01.

He sighed as he unlocked his phone.

Paige, I'm gonna be more late. Just gotta deal with something. Sent 21:02

Izuku stuffed the phone back into his pocket as he closed the front door.

Paige looked at the city of Japan with boredom. She stood on her balcony, staring out at the bright lights. She held a wine glass in had as the wind blew her light pink dress. Revealing her peach high heels. She had on a pair of peach earrings as well as some blood red lipstick. She was dressed up to the nines tonight. Just for Izuku. But, now he was an hour late. Though she couldn't blame him, she wasn't even expecting him to make it out. She saw his injuries from the sports festival and, she had to admit. Not even she would be able to get up after that.

She sighed as she took a sip of her whine.

📳

Paige stopped mid sip and pulled out her phone from her pocket. Yeah, this dress had pockets.

She looked at the message and smiled.

He's still gonna come out even though he's injured. He's so sweet♥️