Part 38

It's all coming together guys, it's all coming together.

🤟🏻🕷️🤟🏻🤟🏻🕸️🕷️🕸️🕷️🕸️🤟🏻🕸️🤟🏻🕸️🕷️🕸️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🕷️🕸️🤟🏻🔥🔥🔥

Izuku looked at his watch with a smile. He knew Paige would be arriving soon. He had already set up. He had a nice blanket down and a basket with food inside. Ready to be eaten. He placed the blanket down in an area where there was a lot of shade. Under a tree. Now all he did was wait. All he could do was wait.

So he did, he moved toward the tree trunk and sat. Leaning against it. Just waiting for his love to arrive.

He pulled out his phone and earphones and listened to music while he waited.

🕸️🕸️🕸️

Izuku heard a noise other than the music he was listening to. He opened one eye and noticed how Paige sat down next to him.  He opened both eyes and smiled as he pulled out the earphones. "Sorry, there was traffic" she said. "I coulda swung you here" he said as he moved closer to her. "I know" was all she said and smiled at him. Izuku gave her a quick scan of her outfit. Paige had on a nice sundress. The dress had a floral design too it, having sunflowers printed all around. The dress reached her knees, she also had on a sunhat that was yellow. Matching her dress well. She had yellow and brown pumps on to finish off her look.

Paige also took a quick glance at Izuku. Izuku had on a white v-neck shirt with brown cargo pants and his classic red shoes. A simple look, but since he was lean and toned. It showed his muscle well.
"Well, let's start eating" she said and looked at Izuku. She noticed he had a plastered smile on his face. It didn't seem to leave at all. "I love you" he said. Each word dripping with emotion. Paige felt her heart warm at those words.

"I love you too" she said and they began to eat.

Pulling out the food that Izuku had prepared.

🕸️🕸️🕸️

Izuku swung through the city with joy, and hatred for the city.

Swinging past a block of buildings, the people below yelled to him. Saying "SpiderIzuku!" "Yeah SpiderIzuku!" "Go get 'em champ!"

Izuku was filled with joy because him and Paige kissed before he left, but he had to leave because their was crime nearby. Right about...here.

Izuku swung into a cops van. Landing and sticking to the side of it. He looked ahead at the bank in front of him. He noticed a few cops were yelling at somebody, but that somebody was also yelling back.
And when the person yelled back, he immediately knew who it was. "We're waiting for real heroes to arrive to handle this! Not an explosive brat" "Shut the fuck up you fuck knuckle. Now I'm going in there and I'm gonna kick their asses. Then I'm gonna kick your ass" Izuku smiled at the sight of his best friend, Bakugou. He hopped off the van and walked toward Bakugou.

"Listen kid, your not qualified to stop a bank robbery. Go stop a mugging or something" suddenly an explosion went off in front of the cop. Bakugou stood with his scariest face "Shut up, that's the last time I'll tell you" he said before turning to see Izuku. "Izu- SpiderIzuku, what are you doing here?" He asked. Izuku gave him an eye smile. "Here to help" he said and Bakugou nodded. They both began to start walking toward the door to the bank. Many officers tried to stop them, but they ignored them and kept walking. "So, I was thinking that I'd go in from the vents and check it out a little, then we can-" "I'm gonna go inside and explode their faces off" Bakugou said and began running to the door.