Part 35

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🕷️🕷️🕸️🕸️🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🕷️🕷️🕸️🤟🏻🕸️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🕸️🕸️

Izuku looked at his phone as he waited by the train station. "Well see ya Midoriya!" Kirishima said with a smile. Izuku looked up as he stuffed his phone into his pocket with a smile. "Yeah man, see you guys later" he said and everyone from 1-A said bye to him. He smiled and nodded as everyone split up to catch different trains. Some were riding together, others were riding alone. Izuku wasn't taking a train though, since him and All Might were now mentor and pupil, so he could learn how to use One For All. And since All Mights office was back at UA. That's where he needed to go. He waved his friends goodbye as they went to various superhero offices in different districts.

Once they were all gone, he began to walk back to UA. Once back at the hero academy, he walked toward All Mights office on the second floor. He knocked first before entering. "Good morning Izuku" All Might greeted with a closed eye smile. "So, where are we gonna be training?" He asked, wanting to get this thing started. He was just so excited that he couldn't wait. "Well, we'll be training at my house for privacy. So I hope you packed your bags. Your gonna need enough clothes for a week" the blonde man said as he stood.

🕸️🕸️🕸️

Izuku stood in his SpiderIzuku suit in All Mights back yard. Izuku wasn't expecting this, when All Might said house he was expecting a 2 storey house with a nice yard and all. But no, it was a straight up mansion. Going on 5 storeys. The entire mansion was painted red, blue, yellow and white. The colours of his superhero suit. The yard stretched on for metres upon metres. Even having a little forest on the other end. All Might walked out into the yard wearing his superhero suit. "Well, let's go!" he said as he changed to his buff form. "Go where?" Izuku asked. "I'm more of a hands on teacher, so we're going out to do some hero work" he said as they stepped out the mansion. "Here, put this in your ear and this on your eye" All Might instructed. 

Izuku took the contact lenses and put it in first. Once it was in his right and left eye he looked around and saw that this was a high-tech lense. He looked around and saw how the device scanned the area before giving him a full view of the city. "Cool" he said and All Might nodded. "We'll be able to communicate like this" the blonde man said. Izuku nodded. "Now you will take the left side of the Masutafu area while I take the right. Patrol and keep an eye of for crime or suspicious activities. I shouldn't need to explain this to you, if you'd been paying attention in class when Aizawa speaks, you should know the procedure and steps to take. Be careful and vigilant, keep your eyes peeled. If you need any help, just call with your earpiece. Are you ready Izuku? because I'm trusting the lives of everyone in the left Masutafu area in your hands" All Might said and Izuku nodded.

"Good, meet back here in 2 hours. GO!!!" All Might said and jumped off. Flying off into the sky and leaving behind dust and slightly cracked ground. Izuku nodded and webbed onto a Street lamp and pulled. Flying and landing crouched on top of it. He then jumped backwards as he webbed onto two street lights flying backwards a little, then slingshoting forward. (Not sure if 'slingshoting' a word or not but we rollin with it)

Right now, he's not near any buildings, so it makes it hard to swing when your in a neighborhood. He slingshot forward and landed on the roof of a house. Running along it, he jumped and webbed onto a tree. Pulling and flying forward, landing on a roof and rolling a little. Before running along it and webbing onto the bus that was moving by. He hung onto the side of the bus with his right hands fingertips and his right foot. Letting his left foot and arm dangle in the wind. He looked around a little, before hearing some thumping sounds. He looked to his right and saw a teenage guy, wearing a grey shirt that had a picture of a gangsta  monkey, with a black hoodie over his shirt and earphones in both ears. He had black hair and black eyes, making him look very simply. Like Izuku. The teen slid the window open and gave him wave. "Are you like, a pro hero!?" He asked excited. "No, not really!" Izuku said and the guy smiled. "Can I get a video or a pic or something?" He asked and Izuku nodded. "Okay" the guy turned and turned on the selfie camera on his phone. He smiled and held up a peace sign as he took the picture. "Awesome" he said and nodded at the picture. "Now, I want a video" he said and put the thing on video. He first had the camera turned to him and spoke "Hey what's up I'm here with my bro the Spider, not just any spider. He SpiderIzuku! What up Spidey!" He said and turned the camera to Izuku. Izuku nodded. "It's your friendly neighborhood SpiderIzuku but you already knew that. Stay cool, don't do drugs and be the best you you can be. Tell your friends!" he said. The guy cut the video and laughed to himself. "This is so cool!" He said as he smiled.