Part 24

🔥🔥🔥🕸️🕷️🕸️🕸️😁😁🕸️🕷️🕸️🕷️🕸️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Izuku smiled at them. Both the people he had helped passed. Now what about the rest.

Kirishima has fast fists

Kirishima walked into the arena. He wasn't feeling nervous or anxious like the other two did. He was the opposite. Excited.

He looked at his opponent. Tetsu Tetsu of class 1-B. He basically had the same quirk as him. "Match...BEGIN!!!" Midnight yelled and Tetsu Tetsu immediately hardened and so did Kirishima. Kirishima dodged a punch by rolling and delivered his own. Tetsu Tetsu dodged his punch and went for the leg. Sweeping at his foot. Kirishima jumped over his foot and swung downward.

"You've gotten good huh?" Tetsu Tetsu asked. "What do you think!" Kirishima yelled as he grabbed Tetsu Tetsu's fist and twisted behind him. He moved his hands to Tetsu Tetsu's hips and picked him up before bending backwards. Giving a German suplex.

Kirishima backed off, and Tetsu Tetsu got up. "Screw all this!" Tetsu Tetsu yelled as he simply charged at Kirishima. He wanted to have an all out punch battle. Bad idea.

Kirishima's eyes widened as Tetsu Tetsu started throwing punches left and right. He began to do the same.  Throwing a flurry of attacks at each other. But, neither of them were gaining ground. And he noticed this.

Flashback

"Hey! Leave him alone! That's not manly!" Kirishima yelled. "Oh shit! Did we get caught?" A guy with glasses questioned as he turned from beating a kid for money. "Oh, it's just shit faced Kirishima! I thought we were in real trouble!" The other kid yelled. "Shit faced Kirishima?" The glasses guy asked. "Yeah, his quirk is to harden his body. But, it only affects his face and makes his face seem like shit!" The guy laughed and yelled.

"I'd like to see that-" the glasses guy didn't get to finish as Kirishima punched him. The glasses guys glasses flew off and he looked at Kirishima angrily. He shot water out his hand and launched Kirishima back. "Hold him!" The glasses guy yelled. The other kid came and grabbed Kirishima. The glasses guy cracked his knuckles and punched Kirishima in the stomach. Kirishima coughed a little and the boy punched again. Kirishima closed his eyes as the beating continued. Then the guy behind him dropped him onto the floor. Kirishima opened his eyes to see the kid that had been getting beat before with his eyes open. Staring in horror at Kirishima's beating.

Kirishima's hand moved a little as it propped itself up and his thumb pointed up and the rest the fingers folded. It was a thumbs up. The kid got the message. And he started running. But, since Kirishima didn't see the kid properly, he didn't know who the kid was at school. Little did he know the kid was right under his nose.

Tetsu Tetsu ran home after the beating and cried onto his bed. He just hoped that Kirishima was okay.

You see Tetsu Tetsu really admires Kirishima because he did the one thing he couldn't.

Fight back

Flashback ended

Kirishima looked at his hands as he punched Tetsu Tetsu.

I'm different. My quirk has developed so much

Kirishima thought.