Part 30

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🕸️🕷️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕷️🔥🔥🔥🕸️🕷️🔥🔥🔥

Izuku walked back into class after being questioned by Aizawa. Aizawa had surprisingly tried the therapists way to make Izuku feel good. Trying to talk about his feelings. But, all that Izuku did was tell him to "Piss off" and that's what earned him his first detention later today. He rubbed his neck as the black veins spread.

He took his seat and everyone around looked at him. "What are you shits looking at?" He asked with a death stare. Everyone looked away and lessons continued.

It was now midway through English class and Izuku wasn't paying attention at all. Which was not like him. He always used to take notes all lesson long in his notebook. A ball of paper left someone's hand and began flying to Izuku. It was about to hit him in the back of his head, when his arm shot up like a rocket and caught the ball without even looking. He brought the ball toward his desk and opened it.

Why are you acting like this? Do you have family problems at home? We can talk after school at Nara Labs if you have problems and your just acting out.

💮 Momo

Momo was smiling at herself. Even though Izuku hurt her before. She had already forgiven him. She now knew that Izuku must be hurting and she wanted to help. After all, he was the one that helped her prove to her father that she could be a real hero with her quirk. She closed her eyes in satisfaction. Then a piece of paper hit her in the face. She looked at Izuku and smiled.

She opened the page and read. But, her smile soon disappeared.

Shut up you wanna be hero. I don't know why your in this class. Your a fucking loser who can't do anything right, so you try to get good grades to prove that you can fit in. But you never will. Your a fucking loser, accept it and never talk to me again.

Fuck off

She held in her tears as she held the page to her chest. She looked up at Izuku and saw him with a sinister smile. She flinched backwards and stood. Throwing the paper down and running out the class crying.

Everyone looked at her confused. Present Mic, the English teacher/ pro hero. Saw this and walked over to her desk to see the note. He read it and looked at Izuku angrily.

"Principals office, NOW!!!!" he yelled and he stood simply and walked out. The rest in class read the note and they all stared at Izuku with disgust. "How could he say those things?" Tsuyu asked.

🕸️🕸️🕸️

It was now lunch time and Izuku sat alone in an area behind the field. Near the fence of UA. He ate his vending machine food, since he hadn't packed lunch.

He smirked to himself, before feeling that pain in the neck as the black veins spread. "Izuku..." A voice came. He looked up to see Bakugou. "What the hells wrong with you today, making Momo cry. Being cruel to our friends" he said. Izuku chuckled darkly a little as he looked at Bakugou. "Our friends, you didn't even like them till a little while ago" the green haired boy said.

"Listen, I've been down this road. Acting like a dick isn't the right thing to do" Bakugou said. Then, Izuku started laughing. "What's so funny!?" Bakugou yelled. Now angry that Izuku was laughing at his feelings. " The fact that you think I care you piece of shit" he said.

"What..." Bakugou replied while grinding his teeth together. "I don't care about those losers" he said and Bakugou stepped forward angrily. "Looks like there's no point in talking. I've gotta beat the sense into you!" He yelled and launched an explosion at him. Izuku flipped backwards an stood in his ready stance. His eyes darted toward the trash can a bit away.