✨7✨

"σиℓу ι ¢αи ¢нαиgє му ℓιfє, иσ σиє ¢αи ∂σ ιт fσя мє"

- Carol Burnett

»»————-  ————-««

"So where have you been the last year Ash?" Ash turned to look at Brock who had just asked him that question. Ash sighed and decided that they would find out sooner or later so might as well go with sooner. Ash looked from one friend to another then opened his mouth to tell the story.

(Flashback)

One year ago...

Ash looked around now that the firey pain in his chest to see that he was clearly not in the Lumiose airport anymore. The area was a lush green plain with a small forest on one side and a small mountain with a water full on the other.

There was also what looked like a small cabin. Deciding that was the best place to go for answers Ash started walking towoards the cabin.

Then all of a sudden it was raining pokeballs and not just any pokeballs Ash's pokeballs as each one hit the ground the pokemon inside broke free. Soon Ash was staring face to face with all of his Pokémon

(Pikachu just landed on it's feet with the others)

"Guys!? What're you doing here" Ash asked in surprise then the five pokeballs on his waist opened revealing the his pokemon that he caught in Kalos, they joined the others.

All of his pokemon looked as confused as Ash. They had no idea how they got here or why only that they were here now.

Reunited with his pokemon they continued walking towards the cabin when all of a sudden a blur of black and blue appeared in front of them. When they stoped moving Ash, and all of his Hoenn Pokémon were very surprised by who they saw.

"Hello Ash" Said a telepathic Lucario. "It has been a while."

Next to Lucario stood the Aura Gaurdian Sir Aaron.

"Lucario what are you doing here?! Asked a very surprised Ash.

"Ash this is where I've been since we saved Mew and the Tree of Life." Replied Lucario

"Hold on, does that mean I'm dead." Asked a now very worried Ash.

Lucario chuckled.

"Don't worry you are still alive, as are we." Lucario told him.

Ash breathed a sigh of relief.

"So where are we?" Asked Ash looking around.

"Truth be told we have no idea ourselves where specifically we are but we do know what this place is known as." Replied Lucario.

Ash looked at him waiting to find out where he had been sent.

"We call this the Aura Dimension. When a human or pokemon learns that they have the power to control Aura they are sent here." Lucario explained.

"Humans and pokemon who are sent here train to control their Aura, once they are finished training they are sent back to the real world."

"Then why are my pokemon here?" Asked Ash "I doubt they can use Aura."

"I'm honestly not sure." Replied Lucario.

"But whatever the reason they are here now and won't be able to leave until your training is complete so let's get moving."