✨47✨

"ιт ∂σєѕи'т тαкє α нєяσ тσ σя∂єя мєи ιитσ вαттℓє. ιт тαкєѕ α нєяσ тσ вє σиє σf тнσѕє мєи ωнσ gσєѕ ιитσ вαттℓє"

- Norman Schwarzkopf

»»————-  ————-««

Ash was moving quietly around the fight, while his team would provide as a distraction to the Mega pokemon he could focus on saving his friends.

Unfortunately the process was slow given that every ten seconds he had to jump out of the way in order to avoid getting burnt, drowned, cut, electrocuted, smashed, or just blasted into oblivion. But he was making progress as he neared where his mind controlled friends were standing, staring mindlessly at the battle.

"Iron head!" Said the Mega Mawile as it charged at Sceptile while using the steel type move.

Sceptile created a glowing blue ball of energy in his right hand.

"Focus blast!" Yelled Sceptile as he slammed the fighting type move into Mega Mawile's face knocking the fairy type off balance, causing it to crash into the ground.

"Twineedle!" Buzzed Mega Beedrill as it raised both of its stingers and charged at Sceptile.

Sceptile whipped around and took a deep breath.

"Dragon pulse!" Roared Sceptile as he fired the dragon type move at Mega Beedrill, halting the poison type's attack and knocking it to the ground.

Suddenly Mega Mawile was directly behind Sceptile.

"Play rough!" Said the steel type as it charged at Sceptile with the fairy type move.

Sceptile clenched a fist as he slammed it into the ground.

"Frenzy plant!" Shouted Sceptile.

The moment his fist made contact with the ground a swarm of vines erupted from the ground.

The vines wrapped around Mega Mawile and threw it into Mega Beedrill. The two Pokémon began falling to the ground and that is when Sceptile saw his chance.

"Leaf blade!" Shouted the grass type as two long blades grew from his arms.

He lept into the air and slashed both of the falling pokemon, both of them fainted on impact. Sceptile repositioned the twig in his mouth before returning to the fray.

"Overheat!" Shouted Mega Manectric.

The electric type shot flames as it tried to strike Infernape with the fire type move.

"Mach punch!" Shouted Infernape as it disappeared into a blur.

Mega Manectric frantically looked around trying to find where Infernape had gone. Suddenly the electric Pokémon felt a sharp pain in the back of its head before it hit the ground face first.

"Crunch!" Growled Mega Sharpedo.

The shark themed Pokémon launched itself at Infernape with its jaws fide open.

Infernape stuck out his arm and shoved it into the dark type's mouth. But before the water type could bite down on his arm Infernape cried out his next attack.

"Thunder punch!"

Mega Sharpedo lit up like a christmas tree as Infernape electrocuted it.

Mega Sharpedo was sent flying by the attack.

"Thunder!" Roared Mega Manectric as it summoned clouds above Infernape.