✨43✨

"Нєℓℓσ ∂αякиєѕѕ му σℓ∂ fяιєи∂"

»»————-  ————-««

Ash and his friends all stared at the six evil team leaders standing on top of the moniter.

Ash glared at the evil people who had come to ruin the tournament.

"What are you doing here!?" Demanded Ash angrilly.

Giovanni smirked at the legendary warrior.

"Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic, Plasma, and Flare. Each team had it's own goal and you ruined them Ketchum." Said Giovanni.

"Yeah and what should I have done? Let you destroy the world?" Asked Ash.

Giovanni glared at the boy.

"You are nothing more than an insolent child with special abilites! We are grown men with plans of domination and unlimited resources, We should not have been defeated by the likes of you. You ruined our plans boy, now we are going to destroy you, and everyone and thing thet you've cared about!" Declared the Team Rocket boss.

"For we are Team Rainbow Rocket!"

Ash and his friends stared at the evil team.

Suddenly Ash broke down into a hysterical fit of laughter at the revelation of the evil team's ridiculous name.

"Rai- rainbow Rocket?" Gasped Ash between breaths.

Giovanni's brow twitched in anger.

"Yes. It is." Said the man with gritted teeth.

This time everyone was laughing hysterically. Giovanni was now at his patience limit.

"Destroy them!" Called Giovanni.

Suddenly an army of Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galctic, Plasma, and Flare grunts came in from all sides.

Everybody looked around at the grunts. Realizing that it was time to get serious Ash reached into his aura pocket dimension and grabbed six Full Restore's from it and threw them to his Pokémon. The Pokémon gulped down the medicine, then got to their feet and were ready to fight.

Ash's friends all reached for their pokeballs and sent out their pokemon.

"Get them!" Shouted Ash.

The Pokémon of Ash and his friends attacked the grunt's Pokémon.

"Oh one more surprise for you Ketchum. Get him." Shouted Giovanni.

A fast creature moved through the stadium, it as so fast, it as nothing more than a black blur until it connected with Ash knocking the legendary warrior backwards. Ash landed on his back becoming dazed.

He groaned as he looked up at what hit him and when he saw it he could not belive what, or to be more specific who was staring at him with an evil smirk on his face.

Ash was staring at himself. He was the exact same height and build as Ash, even having lightning bolt birthmarks on his cheeks, but his skin was much paler than Ash's. His hair was an even darker shade of black than Ash's and insted of being chocolate brown this Ash's eyes were a menacing crimson.

His attire was also similar to Ash's physically they matched perfectly with the exception of his shirt being black where Ash's was blue.

The hat was also different. The same design but different colors, where it was red with Ash was black on this person and insted of a gold arc this one had a crimson arc that matched his eyes.