✨13✨

"Тнє ℓєgα¢у σf нєяσєѕ ιѕ тнє мємσяу σf α gяєαт иαмє αи∂ тнє ιинєяιтαи¢є σf α gяєαт єχαмρℓє"

- Benjamin Disraeli

»»————-  ————-««

Ash and Gary are now walking back to where their friends are quietly having nothing really to talk about at the moment. Suddenly, they get swarmed by a large number of journalists.

"Mr. Ketchum, Professor Oak, may we ask a few questions?" Asked one of the reporters.

"Go ahead." Replies Ash grabbing Gary's collar who tries to make a break for it.

"Gary Oak how long have you been able to Mega evolve your Blastoise?" Asked one reporter.

"I've had the keystone and Blastoisenite for only about three months now, but we didn't really start controlling it until about two months ago." Replies Gary.

"Ash Ketchum, I think it is strangely coincidental that you had just the Pokémon you needed to win even though each of you were permitted to bring one Pokémon." Says another reporter.

"If you're implying cheating...that wasn't it. Pikachu was my first Pokémon, it would only be fair that he'd be my choice in a one versus one Pokémon battle." Responds Ash.

"Which brings a new question, how did you get Pikachu as a starter, I thought trainers from Kanto had to choose between Bulbaswur, Charmander, or Squirtle." Said another reporter.

"Well you see Gary and I along with two other trainers, the names and whereabouts of which I have no idea mind you, all became trainers on the same day. Unfortunately, I over slept cause I somehow broke my alarm clock in my sleep, the others already had taken the starters, leaving me with two options: take nothing, or take a Pikachu with a serious attitude." Explained Ash.

"Doesn't seem like your Pikachu has an attitude to me." Says a fourth reporter.

"I got Pikachu six years ago, we've been through everything together. After I put myself on the line to protect Pikachu from an angered flock of Spearow, the reason for their anger I have no comment on, he started to trust me, we have been bestfriends ever since then." Ash tells the reporters.

"How many different kinds of lsrge competitions have you entered?" Asks reporter number five.

"Well I've competed in every region from Kanto to Kalos, I won in the Orange islands, and beat the Kanto regions Battle Frontier, I've even battled a few elite four members, of different regions, but I was a lot younger and weaker then, and got creamed every time." Answers Ash with a chuckle.

"Thank you that is all." Says the first reporter.

"Wait you only had one question for me?!" Asks Gary angrily, but the reporters ignore him.

"I thought you let that big ego of yours go Gary." Ash says to the Pallet professor.

"Doesn't mean I would only want to be asked one question." Responds Gary.

"Says the guy who tried to bail." Resorts Ash.

"Can we just get back to the others." Grumbled Gary.