✨36✨

"∂σи'т ℓσσк αиу fυтнєя тнαи уσυя σωи яєfℓє¢тισи σf α нєяσ"

- Allyson Partridge

»»————-  ————-««

Ash awoke with a groan. He had made the dumb mistake to sleep facedown and now his ribs were very sore. He looked around to see that the others in his room were still out cold. Ash leaned back for a moment and just stared at the ceiling.

Then with a grunt he sat up with enough force that he exited the bed and was on his feet. He went to the bathroom to take a shower then when he exited to go get changed into his normal clothes.

Once his clothes were on, he reached for his cloak and attached it to his jacket so that it hung in a similar fashion as that of a cape. Pikachu stretched as he woke up. The electric mouse walked over to Ash and got onto the trainer's shoulder.

"Ready buddy?" Asked Ash.

Pikachu smiled and nodded his head.

Ash grabbed his other five pokeballs then left to start walking to the stadium for his battle for round nine.

As Ash walked, he decided to stop by the Pokémon Center to check on Jessie, James, and Meowth. When he entered he saw the three laying in their bed's looking bored out of their minds.

When they saw Ash, their expressions immediately brightened. The visit was fairy short to be exact. They talked for a little bit, but then Ash had to leave. Before he left, he told them to turn on the TV at noon to watch his battle. The three nodded to show that they understood and would do that.

After the visit, Ash continued his walk to Arena B. When he got there, he was met by all of his male companions. When he asked where the girls were they told him that they were on the other side with Serena.

With a nod, Ash entered the arena and began walking to the stadium where he would have to battle Serena. As he walked down the hallway he was stopped by someone. Ash was surprised to see Cynthis waiting for him.

"Hey Cynthia." Said Ash greeing the champion of Sinnoh.

Cynthia smiled warmly in response to Ash's greeting. Ash was about to continue walking when Cynthia stopped him.

She grabbed the young trainer's shoulders and pulled him in for a kiss. When they parted Cynthia smiled at Ash.

"For luck." Said the Champion warmly.

Ash smiled and nodded his head. Turning to where the arena was Ash continued walking onto the field.

As he entered the arena e could hear the announcer begin his announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Trainers of all ages! Welcome to te first battle of round nine. In this battle we have the hero from Pallet town: Ash Ketchum! Battling the Kalos Queen herself! Serena Yvonne!" Boomed the announcer who was replied with a very loud cheer coming from the crowd as Ash and Serena entered the field.

When the entered their positions the referee held up his flags.

"This will be a six vs six Pokémon battle with no substitutions! Trainers send out your first pokemon!" Said the referee.

Ash and Serena reached for their first pokemon.

"Donphan I choose you!" Said Ash sending out his ground typed elephant/tire pokemon.