✨54✨

HOLY!!! WE GOT TO 10 THOUSAND READS! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I never had the thought of getting this many reads, but I'm definitely grateful that I achieved this. It means a lot to me. Thank you guys for your support!

Now without further-a-do... on to CHAPTER 54!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя киσω уσυя ѕтяєиgтн υитιℓ уσυ'νє fα¢є∂ уσυя ѕтяυggℓєѕ"

»»————-  ————-««

Ash's friends caught the boy before he could hit the ground.

"Ash are you alright?" Asked Serena frantically.

Ash groaned.

"So...tired... Ca...ar..ry... me please." Whined the sixteen-year-old.

Ash's stood there for minute before laughing. Passing Ash off to the oldest, Brock, he hoisted him onto his back and then together they all walked out of the complex. Once outside they saw that the police forces of literally every region had arrived in front of the complex. The champions, led by Cynthia ran towards them.

After finding out that the boy was alright just tired, they went inside to arrest the evil leaders and the rest of Team Rainbow Rocket. Once the authorities had taken the evil team away, everyone who stayed behind were staring at the legendary Pokémon, whom had regained consciousness and were now free of Rainbow Rocket's control. Ash took this time to get off of Brock's back and walk towards the now weakened legendary pokemon.

"Are you all alright?" Asked Ash in concern.

"We are well Legendary Warrior Ash." Responded Ho-oh.

"Please, just stick with Ash." Responded Ash. "If you're all fine how about I send all of you home?"

"Not before I clobber fishmon over here!" Snarled Groudon whom had been glaring daggers at Kyogre.

"You wanna go dirt for brains?" Snapped Kyogre.

"Wait what is Palkia doing here!?" Demanded Dialga.

"Let me at 'em!" Roared Palkia.

Sighing and putting a head to his forehead Ash waved a hand and returned the four of them to their respective homes.

"Foolish rivalries aside thank you Ash Ketchum." Said Kyurem.

Reshiram and Zekrom respectively nodded their heads in agreement. With a smile Ash returned the trio back to their homes.

"I must agree with the ice type, we are indebted to you Ash." Said Xerneas.

Ash smiled as he sent the fairy type, along with Yveltal back to the Kalos region.

"Yes, we must return to our homes as well, before the weather at the Orange islands gets any worse in our absence." Said Articuno thoughtfully.

Ash's eyes widened realizing that the ice type was right and immediately sent the bird trio to their homes.

All that was left was Ho-oh and Lugia. After receiving a quick nod from Lugia Ash sent the psychic type home. Ash turned to Ho-oh. Ash couldn't help but smile at the fire and flying type. Ash chuckled a bit.

"You know I can still remember the day I first saw you, it was the first day of my journey." Said Ash.

Ho-oh smiled and nodded his head.