✨39✨

"ℓινє уσυя ℓιfє ℓιкє уσυ'яє тнє нєяσ ιи уσυя мσνιє"

- Joe Rohan

»»————-  ————-««

Ash woke up with a start. He was battling Black today he got ready for the match, including breakfast, shower, brush teeth, etc.

Once he was ready he grabbed six pokeballs and attached them to his waist, then he went outside. Once he was outside, he sent out his six pokemon. Before him stood Charizard, Heracross, Sceptile, Infernape, Krookodile, and Greninja.

"Alright you guys, it's the final round of the tournament today." Says Ash.

All of his pokemon cheered knowing that they had made it this far and together the seven of them were going to defeat Black. They all looked at the stadium where Arena A was located.

"Well, let's get going." Said Ash.

He then recalled his Pokémon to their pokeballs and began walking to the stadium. When he got there he saw that all of his friends were waiting for him at the front entrance. They all gave Ash their regards and told him good luck.

Then they all went around to find their seats leaving Ash by himself at the entrace to the arena.

"Everybody come on out!" Said Ash throwing his pokeballs into the air releasing his Pokémon in front of him. Together the seven of them stood at the entrance. Ash took a deep breath.

"Well, let's go." Said Ash pushing open the doors, he went in first followed by his pokemon. Together they walked side by side out onto the field where they could hear the cheering crowd.

"Ladies and Gentlement, trainers of all ages. It's time for the battle you have all been waiting for, Ash Ketchum from Pallet town will be facing the mysterious Black in a six on six pokemon battle! It looks like Ash has already revealed the six pokemon for some reason, but that isn't important." Said the announcer over his 'Very' loud speaker.

Ash walked up to the field and all six of his Pokémon stood behind him.

"Trainers choose your first Pokémon!" Instructed the referee.

Black held up a pokeball.

"Volcanion I choose you!" Said Black sending out the fire and water typed mythical Pokémon.

"Charizard I choose you!" Said Ash extending his arm.

Charizard flew onto the field, ready to battle.

"Now it is time to pick the field, for this battle the options are River, Desert, Forrest, and Sky." Said the announcer showing four tiles, one blue, one yellowish-tan, one green, and one gray.

After a moment only the blue tile remained. The field shifted and changed, the field was now mostly grass with an O shaped river in the center of the field. Also if you want a size comparison just pretend every field has the same overall area as the ones in the Kalos league did.

"Battle begin!" Said the referee waving his flags.

"Volcanion use Fire blast!" Instructed Black.

Volcanion fired the five pointed fire attack at Charizard.

"Charizard use Fire punch to destroy the attack!" Commanded Ash.

Engulfing his fist in flames, Charizard punched the Fire blast and destroyed it. Everyone stared at this.

"Incredible, Charizard was able to destroy the Fire blast with one hit, and without even Synchro evolving." Said Alain.