✨37✨

"∂яєαм αѕ ιf уσυ'ℓℓ ℓινє fσяєνєя, ℓινє αѕ ιf уσυ'ℓℓ ∂ιє тσмσяяσω"

-Unknown

»»————-  ————-««

Serena grabbed the fourth pokeball on her belt, knowing the perfect Pokémon to fight Pikachu.

"Sylveon I choose you!" Said Serena sending out her fairy typed eeveelution.

Pikachu got on all fours ready to face Sylveon. The electric type was a little tired from fighting Jolteon, but he could still probably manage this for a while.

"Pikachu let's start this off with Quick attack!" Instructed Ash.

Pikachu dashed at Sylveon leaving a white trail behind him from his speed.

"Sylveon counter with Swift!" Ordered Serena.

Creating stars on her ribbons formed as she launched the never-miss normal type move at Pikachu. Knowing he couldn't avoid the stars, Pikachu decided to use them.

Pikachu jumped from one star after another taking minimum damage then he collided head first with Sylveon, causing the fairy type to get knocked back. Just then, the stars circled around and upper cutted Pikachu in the jaw knocking the electric type in the air.Ash decideds to try to use this to his advantage.

"Pikachu use Electro ball!" Commanded Ash.

Pikachu creates a ball of electricity on his tail as he sends it back towards the field to Sylveon.

"Sylveon counter with Shadow ball!" Shouted Serena.

Sylveon creates the ghost typed ball of shadows on her left ribbon and prepares for the incoming Pikachu. When Pikachu was about a foot away from Sylveon, they both use their moves.

Both Pokémon swing their moves to the opposite side so that both Pokémon take the opponent's spherical attack straight to the face, causing an explosion that creates a smoke cloud making it so that no one can see for a moment.

Pikachu was sent flying out of the cloud and lands on the steel floor with a loud

'CLANG!'

Pikachu faints after that.

"Pikachu is unable to battle." Says the referee waving his flag towards Serena and Sylveon.

Ash walks to the field and picks Pikachu up, carrying him back to his spot. Then the field changes again. This time it just looks like a regular battle field. No grass, no trees, no water, nothing. Just a plain, normal field. Ash reaches four his fourth Pokémon .

"Samurott I choose you!" Says Ash sending out the quadruped samurai otter.

Samurott beats his chest one time with his front right paw to show that he is ready to fight.

"Samurott use Air slash!" Ordered Ash.

Samurott jumped into the air then swung his fron legs creating spinning blades of air and launched them at Sylveon.

"Sylveon use Psyshock to destroy them!" Instructed Serena.

Sylveon creates a strange wave of psychic energy to destroy the incoming blades.

"Now Samurott, use Razor shell!" Shouted Ash.

Samurott dashed straight towards Sylveon with increcible speed.