✨9✨

"Уσυ єιтнєя ∂ιє α нєяσ σя уσυ ℓινє ℓσng єиσυgн тσ ѕєє уσυrself вє¢σмє α νιℓℓαιи"

- The Dark Knight (Dir. Christopher Nolan)

»»————-  ————-««

Three months later...

"Ash there is something we need to talk about." Lucario said to the Kanto native.

"Yeah and what's that?" Asked Ash looking at Lucario with a questioning glance.

"The day you were sent here you not only unlocked your aura, you unlocked an ability that was long thought to be forgotten." Said the fighting type.

"Which was?" Asked Ash raising an eyebrow.

"You were able to link with Greninja in a way that let you use his moves and typing." Lucario told Ash.

The Pallet trainer widened his eyes remembering back to that day.

"I would like to mention that it was your regional ace that you linked with." Lucario told him.

Ash nodded his head realizing hat he meant. After three months of training, Ash had managed to unlock the synchro forms of Heracross, Sceptile, Infernape, and Krookodile as well meaning he now had six pokemon who had the power of synchro evolution.

"So you believe that I'll be able to... what do you call it?" Asked Ash.

"Partner link." Replied Lucario.

"Right, Partner link with Charizard, Heracross, Sceptile, Infernape, Krookodile, and Greninja?" Asked the pokemon trainer.

"But wait what happens during this Partner link?"

"It is basically the same as synchro evolution but instead of the pokemon getting boosted it's the trainer who receives the power up, the pokemon you link with will give you their moves, typing and will add each of their stats to your own." Explained Lucario.

Ash nodded his head to show that he understood. Then they started walking towards the woods to train.

"Charizard, Heracross, Sceptile, Infernape, Krookodile, and Greninja follow us!" Ash called to his regional aces.

The six Pokémon got up and followed Ash and Lucario. Soon they reached a small clearing in the woods.

"So how are we going to do this?" Asked the Pallet trainer.

"You are going to fight me Ash, and I say you meaning you while using a partner link with one of your pokemon." Replied Lucario.

"So choose your partner and get ready to fight." Ash nodded after spending time talking with his Pokémon.

Ash made a choice. Now Ash and Lucario were standing on opposite sides of the clearing ready to fight.

A/N: the clearing as a circular with about 15 feet in diameter.

Ash put one fist in his palm then said.

"Ready Lucario?" Lucario nodded then used his aura to make his hands glow blue.

"Let's go Ash!" Said the aura Pokémon. With a nod, Ash looked at Infernape.