✨11✨

"Ιf уσυ αяє иσт тнe нєяσ σf уσυя σωи ѕтσяу, тнєи уσυ αяє мιѕѕιиg тнє ωнσℓє ρσιит σf уσυя нυмαиιту"

-Steve Maraboli

»»————-  ————-««

"...and that's what happened." Concluded Ash, finally finishing his story after like three hours of talking and because of this.

His jaw was now aching in pain. All of his friends looked at him with a open mouthed bewilderment. May was the first to break the silence.

"So Lucario is... alive?" She asked.

Ash smiled and nodded his head.

"And before I forget, he wanted me to tell you that he said hi."

"So you have the power of aura just like Lucario and Sir Aaron?" Asked Brock.

"Actually my aura is unique, it surpasses both Lucario and Sir Aaron in power." Replied Ash.

Everyone looked from one to another.

"What kind of stuff can you do with your aura?" Asked Clemont.

"Besides Partner link and Synchro evolution?" Asked Ash."Well there is enhnced senses, teleprtation, super healing, and enhanced physical abilities." Explained the Kanto native.

Everyone was getting more amazed by the minute.

Then Nurse Joy came in.

"Mr. Ketchum you are free to leave now." She told them.

Ash nodded and got up out of the bed and started to leave with the others.

Soon everyone was outside and walking back towards the hotel that the competitors were staying so that they could get their rooms. It was already pretty dark out with only the moon and the street lights to guide their way, even though the Indigo platue was full of light the stars in the sky still shone very brightly for all to see.

Ash was walking in the front of the group with Pikachu perched on his shoulder.

"When are you going to tell them Ash?" Asked Pikachu in a language that only Ash and other pokemon could understand.

"Right now." Responded Ash.

He turned to look at the group behind.

"Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, and Serena, I need to talk to you guys about something in private, can everyone go on ahead, to the hotel we'll catch up?" Asked Ash.

Everyone looked from one to another then all looking at Ash they nodded their heads and those who Ash didn't ask to stay behind went on ahead.

"So what is it that you wanted to talk about Ash?" Asked Misty.

"Well... you see I left out a part of my conversation with Arceus."

Serena and May cocked their heads to side to show they were confused.

"Why?" Asked Iris.

"Because what Arceus told me was sensitive and I only want certain people to know what I'm about to tell you." Replied Ash looking from one girl to another.

"You see my aura needs to be passed onto the next generation, so I need lots of mates to make sure that, that happens."

The girls start to blush as they realize where this conversation.