✨18✨

"Нєяσѕ αяє σя∂ιиαяу ρєσρℓє ωнσ мαкє тнємѕєℓνєѕ єχтяασя∂ιиαяу"

- Gerald Way

»»————-  ————-««

"...This will be a two pokemon each double battle so trainers send out your Pokémon!" Booms the announcer.

Ash and May reach for two of the pokeballs on their waists.

"Garchomp and Typhlosion I choose you!"

"Beautifly and Venusaur take the stage!" Shout the two trainers sending out their chosen Pokémon.

On Ash's side stood a large ground and dragon type land shark and a large fire type badger Pokémon.

On May's side stood a large grass and poison type plant dinosaur and a bug and flying type butterfly.

"Alright May no holding back." Says Ash grinning.

May smiles.

"Wouldn't dream of it Ash." Says the Hoenn native.

"Alright now that the Pokémon have been chosen let's choose the field! It looks like this time the options are rock, ground, forrest, or fire." Declares the announcer pointing to a large screen with four tiles on it, one red, wone brown, one tan, and one green.

"We'll need a second for the computer to decide on the field." Says the announcer.

After about twenty seconds three of the tiles disappear leaving only the red one.

"And it looks like these two talented trainers will be battling it out on the fire field." Shouts the announcer into his microphone suddenly the field changes.

It's mostly plain dirt but in the center is a hole that's about two feet in diameter.

Ash looks at the hole in confusion.

"I don't see what a hole in the ground has to do with-"

Starts Ash when suddenly a large pillar of fire erupts from it and into the sky, it only lasts for about fifteen seconds.

"...Fire." Mutters Ash.

Ash looks at May.

"Isn't this kind of dangerous?" Asks Ash.

May Shrugs. "

Probably." She says.

Ash grins and cracks his knuckles.

"Let's do it." Says Ash with a smirk.

That comment causes a few of his friends to sweat drop.

"Surprising no one." Says Serena with a small smile tugging her lips.

"The two on two double pokemon battle between Ash Ketchum of Kanto and May Maple of Hoenn will begin the battle will end whenn both pokemon on one side are unable to battle, now battle begin." Shouts the ref waving his flags to show the start of the battle.

"Okay then I'll start us off, Garchomp use Iron head on Beautifly and Typhlosion use Shadow claw on Venusaur!" Shouts Ash.

His two Pokémon charge forward moves ready aiming at their targets.

"Watch each others backs, Beautifly hit Typhlosion with Electro web and Venusaur use Leaf storm on Garchomp!" Shouts May

Beautifly and Venusaur fire of their attacks at their targets.