✨46✨

"gσσ∂, вєттєя, вєѕт. иєνєя ℓєт ιт яєѕт. 'тιℓ уσυя gσσ∂ ιѕ вєттєя αи∂ уσυя вєттєя ιѕ вєѕт."

- St. Jerome

»»————-  ————-««

Giovanni stared.

Lysandere stared.

Heck, every single evil team leader was staring.

This kid was using only seven Pokémon to fight off a small army of Mega Pokémon, and he was winning!

They knew this boy was a powerful trainer but their spies never caught sight of any display of power such as this. It didn't seem possible!

Giovanni was starting to worry that the Ketchum boy would win this fight so he began to prepare the next obstacle to give them more time to complete their plan.

"Zap cannon!" Called the Mega Ampharos as it fired the powerful electric type move.

Pikachu faced the powerful move. He jumped into the air at the incoming attack.

"Iron tail!" Shouted Pikachu as he spun his metaclic tail smacking the powerful move and sending it back at the Mega Ampharos.

Mega Amphoros winced at the pain but wasn't hurt to badly. Mega Banette snuck up behind Pikachu.

"Will-o-wisp!" Said the ghost type.

Banette fired the purple flames at Pikachu.

"Uh oh." Said Pikachu as he began to run from the attack.

Knowing he the attack wouldn't stop until it hit something Pikachu decided to give it something to hit. Changing direction Piikachu ran at the enemy Mega Lucario. The steel type fell for the trap hook line and sinker.

"Bone rush!" Said Mega Lucario stabbing at Pikachu with the glowing energy bone.

Pikachu slowed his pace enough so that instead of hitting him, the bone got trapped into the ground.

Pikachu ran up the glowing bone and lept onto Mega Lucario's face. Pikachu clung on as Lucario tried to pull him off. He waited until the time was right to make his final move. When Pikachu saw his chance he lept off of Mega Lucario's face.

The steel type's eyes widened in shock just before the ghost type move struck him. Mega Lucario wheeled in pain as the effect of Will-o-wisp took place, burning him.

Lucario glared at Pikachu.

"Aura sphere!" Said Lucario as he tried to swing the fighting type move at Pikachu.

"Electro ball!" Said Pikachu, swinging his own spherical attack at the Aura sphere.

The two attacks met causing an explosion. Pikachu flipped through the air and then landed on his feet.

"Thunderbolt!" Screamed Pikachu striking Mega Lucario with his signature move.

The fighting type jerked in pain before reverting to his normal form an fainting. One down, fourty one more to go.

"Zen Headbutt!" Said the Mega Medicham as it tried to slam his glowing head into Charizard's body.

Charizard lifted up his right fist just before Mega Medicham hit him while igniting it with flames.

"Fire punch!" Said Charizard as he slammed his fist into Mega Medicham's head knocking the psychic type backwards.

"Gyro ball!" Shouted Mega Steelix as it tried to collide with Charizard while spinning.