✨14✨

"Тнє σиℓу qυєѕтισиѕ тнαт яєαℓℓу мαттєя, αяє тнє σиєѕ уσυ αѕк уσυяѕєℓf"

- Ursula K. Le Guin

»»————-  ————-««

"Well I just felt like hanging out with you
and your friends to tell you the truth Ash." Said Mew to Ash and his friends.

"Ok well let's go guys, maybe if we just keep walking we'll find something to do." Said Ash to his friends.

Everyone nodded so they continued on their way not entirely sure of what they were going to do.

After walking for a while the group is near a lake, they decide to stop there for now.

"Alright everyone come on out!" Shouted Ash sending out all of his Pokémon.

His friends copied his actions. They watched their Pokémon play and then went on to do their own thing, getting an idea Ash calls out to Krookodile.

"Oi Krookodile, get your rear over here! we're going to do some sparring, ok?"

The Crocodile nods his head while he adjusts his glasses and walks over to where Ash is.

"Wait who is he sparring?" Asks Paul confused.

Ash looks at him and smirks.

"Me." He replies.

He takes off his red cloak and hands it to Serena.

"Hold this for me would ya?" He asks nicely to his Kalosian mate.

She nods and takes the cloak from him.

Everyone is surprised to see Ash squaring up to his Krookodile, infact Mew is starting to get a little worried.

"Is he insane, his Krookodile looks like he could rip him in two!?" Says the psychic type casting Ash's friends a worried glance.

"Don't worry Ash's aura comes with a special ability, just watch." Says Trip, looking at Ash.

"Hey Sceptile mind if I borrow a little firepower?" Ash calls to his grass typed Hoenn ace.

Sceptile nods and sticks his thumb up. Ash grins and starts to glow blue along with his Sceptile showing that they were linked.

"I can see that Ash is using his aura but, why is Sceptile also glowing?" Asks Mew who is still confused.

"Just watch." Says Brock folding his arms smiling.

Ash grins.

"Alright Krookodile let's go!" Shouts Ash charging his Pokémon.

Krookodile grins then slams his fist into the ground creating an Earthquake.

Ash jumps into the air so that the move won't hurt him.

"Focus blast!" Shouts Ash firing the glowing blue sphere of energy at the dark type.

Krookodile covers his face and takes the hit. This pokemon is now where near stopping.

"Did Ash just use a Pokemon move!?" Screams Mew in shock.

"It's called Partner link, a long forgotten aura ability that Ash was unable to unlock, that is why Seceptile is glowing." Explains Max with a smirk.

"Dragon Pulse!" Shouts Ash, firing the dragon type move at Krookodile who ducks underneath it and charges at Ash with a Crunch.

Ash side steps avoiding the dark type move.