CHAT THIRTY!

September 1, 2018, 6:23 am

"Y/n, wake up sweetie."

"Mmm, five more minutes mom." Y/n groaned and turned over to the wall. Y/n's mom sighed and yanked the blankets. Y/n threw a little tantrum, but got up.

First, Y/n turned on her phone and went on her social media's and liked a few posts.

Next, she went to get her towel and speaker from her cabinet and went to the bathroom.

Then, she closed the bathroom door, turned on her speaker and the Bluetooth.

Lastly, she turned on the shower, took off her clothes and put shuffle on her playlist.

"HURRY BOY IT'S WAITING THERE FOR YOOOOOUUU!"

Y/n's singing skills were not the greatest, but she didn't care, she loved singing.

As Y/n hummed along the song, she then realized she still had a couple hours left to spare. "Oh well." She shrugged and went back to singing.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHH YEEEEEEEAAAAHHHH!"

This next song, man did she love this next song.

"ARE YOU LOCKED UP IN A WORLD THAT'S BEEN PLANNED OUT FOR YOU?!"

This was the first song she ever heard by Green Day, and she loved it.

Y/n finished showering literally half an hour later. She dried up and got out of the bathroom, leaving drips of water on the way out.

She looked for her clothes and put them on. She looked at herself on the mirror for a little, did she like the outfit though? She stared at herself for a little more and nodded. "Yes."

Y/n went back to the bathroom and started drying her hair. As she did, she smiled at the thought about what could happen today. Her stomach filled with butterflies. As she finished drying her hair, she grabbed the hair straightener and started to straighten her hair.

Thirty minutes later, she was finished. Y/n went down to eat breakfast.

"Good morning honey!" Her dad said as he also, sat down to eat breakfast. "Hey dad." Y/n smiled. Mom put down two plates filled with (your favorite breakfast) and said "eat up."

Now, you may be wondering what Finn is doing. Well, Finn is currently practicing a special song for, you guessed it, y/n.

Anyway, back to y/n, she was, you know, spacing off until she remembered, she doesn't know at what time the concert started. After she finished her breakfast, she ran back to her room and texted Froggy.

Pixieass has logged in

Pixieass: DUDE

Pixieass: AT WHAT TIME DOES THE CONCERT START

Finn heard the "dings!" from his phone but he had to finish the song. So after three minutes, he went to grab his phone and the saw the notification.

Froggy has logged in

Froggy: Oh yeah I never told you

Froggy: 4:30 to 6:30 pm

Y/n read the message. That's too late, her parents are gonna get suspicious.

Pixieass: Alrighty thank you

Froggy: you're welcome

Pixieass has logged out

Froggy has logged out

"Mom, is it okay if after the field trip I go to the mall with some friends?" Y/n said.

"Sure sweetie! What are their names?"

"Uhh, Kate and Chris." She blurted out.

"How come you never talked about them?" Mom said as she turned around. Y/n shrugged. "Alright, well here is thirty bucks, don't lose them," mom looked at the clock.

"It's time to go-" "no mom, uh, Kate is gonna pick me up near the little coffee shop." Y/n said. "What? Why didn't you tell me!" Mom sighed. "Sorry?" Y/n said. "Fine, okay." Mom gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Be careful, text me when you can, I love you."

"I love you too mom." Y/n said and walked out the house.