CHAT FIFTY! ;(

September 01, 2018 7:02 pm

Finn jumped out of the the bus and looked at the windows. His band mates heads were sticking out of the windows, smiling at him. "Good luck Finn!" Ayla said and gave him a thumps up. Finn smiled and nodded and entered the mall.

"Ugh, gross!" Finn scrunched his nose and covered it with his T-shirt. The mall smelled really bad. He put on his hoodie and started to walk near the escalators. He sat near a massage chair and took out his phone.

Finn has logged in

Finn: I'm here

Y/n has logged in

Y/n: oh

Y/n: okay

Y/n: JDUDKHDKSJDIDJDKD

Y/n: HOLY SHIT YOURE HERE

Y/n: OKOKOK

Y/n: you feeling calm?

Finn: not even a little. Are you?

Y/n: I'm totally calm

Finn: mmmh

Finn: I'm near the pizza stand

Y/n: well I'm not, I'm at the benches in the center

Finn: okay, I'm going

"Oh my fucking God." Y/n was starting to breath heavily, she was very close to peeing herself. She started to frantically look around, until her eyes fell on a churro cart. There was no line so she ran to the cart and ordered a bag of ten churros. After she payed the man, she ran back to the bench and started to stress eating her churros.

Finn was very nervous, he could feel he was already shaking. He stopped in his tracks and closed his eyes. He took a couple of deep breaths, opened his eyes again, exhaled, and started to walk.

Finn stood in the middle of the circle and started to look around. "Ripped jean jacket ripped jean jacket ripped jean jacket ripped-"

Finns eyes fell into a girl sitting down on a white bench. She was wearing a ripped jean jacket, and was frantically eating churros.

"Y/N!"

*CUE TKM BY BOY PABLO*

Y/n looked away from her bag of churros, half eating churro on her hand while she had the other half on her mouth. She quickly stood up and looked around to see who was calling her. Then, her eyes fell into a tall boy. He was wearing a hoodie, he was kinda pale. You could see some of his curls that the hoodie didn't cover. Y/n quickly ate the rest of the churro and started walking towards Finn.

Finn had the biggest smile on his face he opened his arms to go for a hug, but his face quickly changed.

Y/n stared to hit Finn in the chest with her bag of churros. "YOU-ARE-FINN-FUCKING-WOLFHARD!" She repeatedly hit him while her mouth was full of chewed churros. Finn put his hands on his face to cover himself. "I'M SORRY?!" He yelped. Y/n hit him three more times. "You TOAD!" She hit him again. People around were giving them stares.

Finn snatched the churro bag out of Y/n's hand and threw it on the floor. He grabbed her wrists and looked her in the eyes. They stared at eachother for what seemed like forever. Finn smiled at her and pulled her into a tight hug. Y/n slowly hugged him back, just as tight. "He gives nice hugs." She thought and smiled.

"I am so happy I finally get to meet you." Finn whispered into her neck and let go of her. He stared at her for a moment and started to lean in. Y/n thought he was gonna kiss her, because they both stared at eachothers lips, but no, Finn kissed her on the cheek, and the kiss lingered. Y/n squeezed her eyes shut and hugged him tightly and breathed out. "Me too." They both smiled and let go. They looked at eachother, and this time, they both started to lean in.

"C-can I-I kiss you?" Finn whispered so low, y/n hoped that's what he said. She nodded. And this time they kissed on the lips, smiling.

The end.

OKAY BEFOFE I SAY ANYTHING ELSE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET BOY FINN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I HOPE YOU NEVER FIND THIS BOOK

Wow well that was the end.

Thank you to everyone who has followed me since the beginning of the book. Thank you to everyone for reading this book, not gonna lie, I'm kinda sad it's the end, but everything has to have an end. I'm so Thankful for all of you, thank you for all the sweet compliments on this book. I love you all so much.

Until next time,
-Richie