CHAT FORTY!

September 1, 2018 3:45 pm

Music was already staring to play. You know the music that's starts to play minutes before the concert? Yeah that one. There was more people now. It was definitely crowded. Y/n was looking around, as if she would find Froggy, even though she doesn't know how he looks like. She kept on texting him but he wouldn't answer. When the hell would he get here?

Pixieass has logged in

Pixieass: are you gonna come or not

Pixieass: please Froggy I hate being alone

Pixieass: I just wanna meet you already

Pixieass: Froggy please

Y/n just wanted to leave. All of this started to make her uncomfortable. She was tapping her foot on the floor and looking straight ahead. Some girls were screaming, some were looking too excited, and some were recording already.

4:15

Finn was hitting his hands on his thighs to a beat as he sat down on the couch taking deep breaths. "You got this Finn, you got this." The rest of the band was warming up, a bit nervous too.

"Ten minutes guys!"

"You guys ready?" Jack asked with a smile. They all nodded except Finn. "Finn, Buddy, my boy, it's gonna be okay." Jack said as he clapped his hand on Finn's shoulder. Finn looked at him and nodded, still nervous.

Y/n was not happy. Why couldn't Froggy just tell her who he was already? What does this concert have to do with him anyways? She sighed and ran her hand thought her face. She just wants to meet him.