CHAT FORTY-SIX!

September 01,2018 6:07 pm

"This next song, is a Beatles cover, heh." Finn said and smiled a bit. He was starting to get nervous. It was almost time, he was filled with excitement but also nerves. "This is Don't Let Me Down."

Y/n looked at the time

6:13 pm

The concert was almost ending and she didn't get to meet Froggy. Even though she loved The Beatles and she loved this song, she started to feel that lump on her throat. Why did she want to cry? Oh right Froggy never showed up. This is kinda fucked up isn't it? You waiting to meet someone that's your suppose "friend" and they never showed up. Huh, poor y/n she didn't deserve this. Poor, poor sweetie. Tears started to fill her eyes. The song kind of made it a bit worse. Silent tears started to roll down her cheeks. She didn't want to cry, but she couldn't help it, shes an emotional mess.

Y/n tapped her foot to the rhythm of the song, her cheeks red and her eyes puffy. The band was still singing, and y/n was still sad. She wanted to leave, but what's the point if the concert is gonna end already anyways?

6:15 pm

The song ended and Finn felt like he was gonna throw up, he was nervous as fuck. One more song and then it all begins. He drank a good amount of water and took some deep breaths. He cleared his throat and breathed in and out again. Finn strummed a tune in his guitar and started talking. "It's almost time." He says and the crowd screams.

"Thank you all for this amazing night, I can't wait to come back." The fans screamed. "I just want to let you guys know, that whatever happens, I'll love you forever no matter what." Finn smiled at his fans and waved at one of them. The fans screamed. Finn looked at Jack. Jack gave him a small smile and looked away. "This next song, is everyone's favorite let's be honest." Finn smiled. "This is City Boy."

6:20 pm

IT'S ALMOST TIME LADIES AND GENTS GRAB ONTO YOUR WIGS, GET YOUR SNACKS, GET CONMFY BECAUSE NEXT CHAPTER IS WHERE

ALL

GOES

DOWN

YEEHAW

-Richie