CHAT FORTY-THREE!

September 1, 2018 4:45 pm

Pixieass has logged in

Pixieass: okay so are you gonna tell me where thE FUCK ARE YOU

Pixieass: IAM SO CONFUSED I JUST WANNA SEE YOUR FACE

Pixieass: so am I just gonna be here for two hours all alone

Pixieass: nice

Pixieass: I hate this so much

Pixieass: i mean the band is good and all

Pixieass: but I came here to see you

Pixieass: not them

Pixieass: also, my ears are starting to hurt

Pixieass: I didn't know people screamed this loud

Y/n didn't notice, but the band was taking another break. She looked up and saw that two of them were drinking water, and Finn Wolfhard was on his phone.

Froggy has logged in

Froggy: wait

Froggy has logged out

"Ding!"

Y/n turned on her phone and saw the message. Her heart was beating, as she read from who it was, she opened the chat and read it-

Pixieass has logged in

Pixieass: WAIT?

Pixieass: WAIT FOR WHAT

Pixieass: COME BACK HERE ASSHOLE AND TELL WHY WE HAVENT MET YET

Pixieass: I DESERVE AN EXPLANATION BITCH

Pixieass: FROGGY

Pixieass: I'm so fucking pissed you have no idea

The band came back to the front of the stage, tuning their guitars, the blonde kid started throwing picks at the crowd, many of the fans were fighting for them. One of the picks flew right above Y/n. She turned around and saw a bunch of girls looking for it on the ground. She turned her attention back to the band. She saw that Finn Wolfhard was on his phone again. He was typing something and quickly turned off his phone.

"Alright Berkeley, I heard many of you like this song." Finn said and the fans screamed. He tuned his guitar a bit and put his fingers on the strings. "Going to Seattle on the Greyhound I missed school for this..."

"Ding!"

Another message from Froggy. Y/n opened the chat and read his message.

Froggy: orange stripes

Y/n stared at her phone. The fuck does that supposed to mean? She tried to think of anything related to orange stripes. Nothing clicked.

Y/n, still trying to figure out what the hell orange stripes had to do with anything, didn't notice that the band was already singing their next song.

"Orange stripes"

Y/n gasped. "HE'S WEARING ORANGE STRIPES!" She thought to herself. She started to look around the crowd, getting on her tipy toes as she did.

Y/n couldn't find anyone with orange stripes. She wanted to cry, what if this was all a joke to him? Y/n looked around, there was still some hope inside of her. After she didn't find anyone, she looked back the band.

Her eyes widen. From what she's seen, there was only six people wearing stripes. Five of them were girls. All of them different colors except orange.

No, it can't be him. It can't be.

Right?

She stared at him longer. It can't be him. It just can't be him.

Finn Wolfhard was wearing orange stripes.

4:55 pm

DOUBLE UPDATE BC I FELT NICE
-Richie B.