CHAT FORTY-SEVEN! ;)

September 01, 2018 6:22 pm

Y/n was so glad the concert was about to end. She just wanted to get out of here. She just wanted to go home, take a warm shower, put on comfy clothes, and go to sleep and never wake up. She stared at Finn. She wondered if he knew anything about Froggy, or if he was Froggy. She chuckled to herself. "Nah."

Finn felt sick to his stomach. He was so nervous he started to shake, but he pulled himself together and tried his best to not mess up anything. He was still singing but he just wanted the song to end so he could finally talk to her.

To Y/n.

"I am a city boy You are a city girl You date the city tool I am a City fool I am a City fool I am a City fool I am a, I am a City fool I am a, I am a City, city fool"

The fans screamed louder, and clapped louder too. Finn backed away from the mic and bowed down. He knew it was time, he was ready.

Y/n just wanted the concert to be over to go home.

Finn looked at Ayla, she nodded at him and went up to him. "You got this." She whispered. The fans were still screaming and clapping. Finn just stared at them. Once the screaming and claps died down, Finn took another deep breath. "You got this." He told himself. He looked at his band mates, they all nodded at him. Finn took another shaky deep breath.

Y/n wondered why they were taking a long time. Maybe they get emotional when the concert is about to end. She couldn't blame them though, even though she didn't know half of their songs, and Froggy never showed up, they gave a good performance.

Finn walked up to the mic and looked at the crowd. At first no words came out, so he drank water again and took a deep, deep breath. He looked at Ayla and she smiled at him.

"As some of you know," Finn started. "We changed the set list a little bit, and there's a reason why." He scanned the crowd, hoping any of those girls were y/n.

"This last song, is dedicated to someone I... met recently." Finn looked at Ayla, she nodded at him and smiled. Finn looked back at the crowd. "She told me this was her favorite song, I hope it stills is." He chuckled.

"I... I hope you don't hate me for not answering your messages..." he said and looked down. "Sorry about that." He looked at the crowd. He took another deep breath. "Y-y-y/n? Raise your hand, please."

Y/n's eyes went wide, her heart was beating so fast she might throw up. no, it can't be her. Maybe it was another y/n? Yes. Another y/n. Holy shit is this fucking real?

She started shaking. A voice in her head kept on repeating, "told you so". Finn looked at the crowd, about ten girls raised their hands. Ayla went up to Finn and whispered loud enough for Y/n to hear.

"Say Pixie."

Finn, looking dumbfounded, slowly nodded.

"P-p-Pixie, ar-are you he-here?"

The ten girls put their hands down.

"Oh my fucking God." Y/n breathed out. Girls around her looked at her. Finn heard, and tried to look in the crowd who said it, but he couldn't. Y/n blinked many times and was shaking and sweating. But somehow, she slowly raised her hand.

Finn looked at her. "Jean ripped jacket."

They stared at each other, for a really long time. The rest of the band were smiling to themselves. Everything was silent except for the confused whispers of the fans. Finn smiled at Y/n, so big his teeth showed.

"She's so fucking beautiful."

"This next song," Finn paused and looked at Y/n in the eyes. She was still in shock, she couldn't move or react, she just stared back at Finn with mouth open.

"Is a cover of Green Day." The fans that were once so quiet, screamed.

"This is called 'She'."

6:25 pm

ABOUT DAMN TIME I WROTE THIS

ABOUT DAMN TIME I WROTE THIS. IVE HAD THIS SAVED FOR TWO WEELS LMAO. I STILL DONT KNOW IF THIS WAS GOOD LOL BUT HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT XOXOXO LOVE YOU GUYS
-Richie