CHAT FORTY-FIVE!

A/N:BITCH THE FUCKING NAMES FOR THE STRANGER THIBS EPISODES CAME OUT IM FUCKONG SCREAMING

September 1, 2018 5:40 pm

One missed call from "Mom"

Y/n: hi Mom! Whats up?

Mom: why didn't you answer your phone?

Y/n: i silenced it sorry

Mom: it's okay, how was the field trip! How are you and your friends?

Y/n: good! Everything's going good, but I have to go, I love you mom

Mom: ok I love you too sweetie, take care, call me if anything

Y/n's eyes were starting to close, only the screams of the fans would jerk her up. She looked at the stage, the band members backs were facing her. She looked at her phone to see if Froggy had texted her. He hadn't.

"Okay, you guys know the cords for the song right?" Finn asked the band. "Finn, we've practiced it since the day she told you that's her favorite song." Jack said and rolled his eyes. "Jeez, just asking to be sure." Finn said and looked back. "Okay, three songs to go, I talk, I look for her, and we play. Got it?" "Got it."

Pixieass has logged in

Pixieass: hello?

Pixieass: I'm literally falling asleep

Pixieass: the only person I see with orange stripes is Finn Wolfhard

Pixieass: but it can't be you, you can't be Finn Wolfhard

"Berkeley!" Finn screamed at the fans. "Our time is almost up, let's make the best of it!" The fans screamed.

"This is Louie."

Y/n stared at the band, the girl playing the guitar was good. Not gonna lie, y/n was a little jealous of how good she was playing. The song was nice, kinda slow, y/n felt like she was in a romantic movie with that song. She got out her phone and searched the song and added it to her list. She put her phone back in her pocket and looked at the band. Finn Wolfhard was really into the song, she could tell he was really passionate about music. The song ended and the fans screamed and clapped, y/n clapped too. And not even two minutes, the band was already playing their next song.

"This is Waves."

This time the girl was singing more than Finn Wolfhard. She had a really nice voice. Y/n looked at them and smiled a bit. They must be having the best time of their life's up there. She couldn't imagine herself being up there.

Finn looked at the crowed as Ayla sang. He scanned the crowed, only for his eyes to linger on a short girl with a jean ripped jacket on. The song ended and the fans screamed and clapped, the jean ripped jacket girl clapped too.

6:05 pm

GUYS WE ARE ALMOST AT THE END HOLD ON TO YOUR WIGS BECAUSE MAAAAAN I CANT WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO READ THE NEXT PARTS SKSKSKKSA OKAY BYE
-Richie