CHAT FORTY-NINE!

September 01, 2018 6:45 pm

Finn and the team were in the bus. He was bouncing his legs, tapping his foot, and fiddling with his fingers with a huge smile on his face. "Finn can you stop smiling that big? Your mouth is gonna rip." Malcolm rolled his eyes but smiled. Finn smiled at him and sighed. "This is really happening isn't it?" He asked the band. They all nodded. Finn looked out the window and smiled to himself. This is the happiest his been all week. Everything is going good so far, and he hoped it stayed that way.

Y/n was running as fast as she could. She was pushing past people in the streets, screaming sorry as she did. She had a huge smile on her face. "Holy shit this is real." She still couldn't believe it, this is the best thing that has ever happened to her. She slowed down as she was running out of breath, but she was only five minutes away.

She walked inside the mall. She was welcomed with the smell of hot dogs mixed with the smell of pee (this mall wasn't the greatest I'll tell you that). She walked past two stores, trying to find the center of the mall. Once she did, she sat near a bench and took out her phone.

Pixieass has logged in

Pixieass: im here!!!

Pixieass: Finn

Pixieass: oh wow now I really know who you are

Pixieass: this is weird

Froggy has logged in

Froggy: tell me about it

Froggy has changed your name to "Y/n"

Finn has changed his name to "Finn"

Y/n: the end of an era

Finn: yup

Y/n: are you here yet?

Finn: almost

Finn: I'll text you when I'm outside

Y/n: okay

Finn has logged out

Y/n has logged out

A/n: MY GOAL HERE IS TO FINISH THE BOOK OK FINNS BDAY GOOD DAY EVERYONE