seven ☆ i like this position

narrator's pov:

brooke skipped to jonah's room, and knocked on the door.

"come in," jonah declared.

brooke walked in, and jonah smiled, "what brings you here?"

"well, i have nothing better to do, so do you want to binge-watch all of the harry potter movies with me?" brooke asked.

"I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER ASK!" jonah remarked, running to his closet to get all of the dvd's.

with his free hand, he grabbed brooke's wrist and pulled her downstairs.

"get off the couch," jonah declared, eyeing corbyn and jack.

"bro, i'm just trying to watch a seventeen minute compilation of all my cute moments," jack whined.

"sorry, dude, would you rather go up to your room and watch that, or watch every harry potter movie with brooke and me?" jonah asked, raising an eyebrow.

"ew, i'm never watching those movies again. you made me binge all of the movies with you twice," corbyn scoffed, running up to his room.

"yup, i agree with corbyn," jack remarked, going up to his room.

jonah input the dvd of harry potter and the sorcerer's stone into the dvd player, and sat next to brooke on the couch. immediately, brooke paused to movie.

"what's wrong?" jonah asked.

"uh, duh, we can't watch a movie without snacks," brooke replied, running to the pantry.

she came back with popcorn, candy, and two water bottles. jonah unpaused the movie.

-

at one in the morning, the stairs started creaking. brooke jumped into jonah's arms, but it was just zach trying to get a drink of water. zach saw brooke and jonah, gave them a weird look, and walked into the kitchen.

"whoops, sorry, i get scared easily," brooke shyly apologized, trying to get up from jonah's arms, but he tightened his grip.

"i like this position," jonah remarked, pulling brooke closer.

brooke let out a small laugh, and laid her head in jonah's chest.

"alright, weirdos, goodnight," zach declared, heading upstairs.

"night," jonah said.

"goodnight, zachary," brooke declared.

"ew, i hate when people call me that," zach stated, letting out a small chuckle.

-

"it's four a.m., jonah, and i'm so tired," brooke grumbled, tugging at jonah's shirt.

"wait, but there's still three more movies," jonah mentioned.

and just like that, jonah heard brooke's little snores, and he knew she fell asleep.

jonah couldn't lie, he was tired as well. he decided to pause the current movie, and tried to get up from their cuddling position.

"brooke, let go of me," jonah chuckled.

brooke did the complete opposite, and held onto jonah even tighter. jonah sighed, realizing he'd be spending the night on the couch with brooke.

but, he didn't mind.

he grabbed the blanket that brooke was semi-covered in, and spread it out more. it warmly covered them both.

jonah closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

...